[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

That's a clever way to solve the gem swapping issue rich85.
Also takes care of the issue when you need both aoe and single target like elder fight.

Might have to try that.

Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 21, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

Can this amulet serve for this Build?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
bonguero wrote:
How can I post my gear ???

click reply then click on your charachter to the left of the path of exile delve logo and click each item you want to show in your post. click the x on the charachter when done and you will see links for items in the content of the post.

Thank you very much, it was easier than I thought
stupid question. But how did you get a 21/20 double strike/vaal double strike.

Cant find anyone on poe.trade. Only 21 gems are without 20 quality
Hiho,

one little question. How i get 9k life???? I Use a 45 increased life belly and kaom's boots .... the other gear is nearly your "life" gear .... i am at lvl 91 with 7500 life .... at 100 i am i think a bit above 8500... My Char is "DoubleStrikesDouble" ..... so how you get 9k life .... didn't i see something ... need help ... thx (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RofL72/characters)
"
paraply wrote:

you have to vaal 20/20 normal double strikes and they might turn into 21/20 vaal versions. it's very hard to get those.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
paraply wrote:

you have to vaal 20/20 normal double strikes and they might turn into 21/20 vaal versions. it's very hard to get those.

No you can't do that. Vaaling will ether turn it into VDS 20/20 or into DS 21/20. It can't do both.
The only way to get both existed in Incursion with the lapidary lens which applied 2 vaal effects at the same time. It will probably come back next league.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
nice build, but ... bandits???
Kill them all.. it says at

Skill tree

Bandits..
"
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
paraply wrote:

No you can't do that. Vaaling will ether turn it into VDS 20/20 or into DS 21/20. It can't do both.
The only way to get both existed in Incursion with the lapidary lens which applied 2 vaal effects at the same time. It will probably come back next league.

wow i didn't know that. and i leveled up and vaaled 6x doublestrikes in my offhand this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info