[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

how important is the dual element on the offhands?? and what other stats should you be prioritizing besides the ones you show on your Harpy Rapier.?
How is Uber Elder without swapping boots to Kaom's?
I still dont know why my DPS is too low compare to the topic's?
Any idea ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters/RedBikStick
"
RonBrogundy wrote:
The ascendant assassin base crit is valuable for sure. Raider is more questionable and jugg might be a better as a secondary but with Kaom's roots and Tombfist it's hard to spare links for frenzy generation. Maybe there's a better way but I just blasphemy vuln for bleed chance
We have blood rage for frenzy charges while clearing, and vaal cold snap does a decent job on single target, so no need for a frenzy setup. We do have decent multi, but our crit is so high that we're starting to get decreased returns from adding crit (because of diamond flask), so I don't value further crit too highly. Assassin is a lot better if you are planning to run something like loreweave though, since no elder crit mod. FYI Red Storm is a 3 node cluster by blood magic that can give you bleed if you want to run another curse.

"
cyyyylon wrote:
"
DJOLE2002 wrote:
How exactly is it reflect proof? just with instant the leech ???? cmon, surely it cannot be that u survive reflect map mods and even double reflect map mods

It easily outleeches reflect. There’s a vid in original post
Yep, I don't have access to PoB now, but when I do I can run the math to show how easily we can handle even double reflect. Phys reflect was trivial and we get ele res instead of armor against ele reflect, so it doesn't change the picture much.

"
Buckethead8 wrote:
how important is the dual element on the offhands?? and what other stats should you be prioritizing besides the ones you show on your Harpy Rapier.?
There really isn't much else you can get on the offhand to be honest. You can get ele damage with weapons which isn't that big of a deal, and maybe some onslaught chance which would be nice for clearing. By far the biggest damage is getting crafted multi with a good cold roll and max (35%) multi implicit. The fire roll and ele pen combined add like 15% damage I think, which is solid but it also costs an additional 10 exalts or so. I ran this build with just a cold roll and no ele pen for a long time, did guardians and shaper without issue, so don't worry about it.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
"
How is Uber Elder without swapping boots to Kaom's?
It's...not great. I didn't want to swap to kaom's roots since that would screw up ALL my res and cost me life on jewelry to fix most likely, but man that paralyze sucks. I had never done uber elder before this league so I was learning the fight as I tried it, and it took some trial and error. The problem is that while we do have a shit ton of life, which is very helpful, I designed this build to facetank and you just CAN'T facetank uber elder due to freezes and invulnerabilities. The result is it's just playing high life namelock melee where you have to stay super mobile anyway. I didn't have recording set up when I did them yet, so I will at least record my next attempt in all it's failing glory next time. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get a kaom's roots gear swap set up.

"
ltt26905 wrote:
Any idea ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters/RedBikStick
The first problem that I see is you don't use power charges, and they add a pretty huge chunk of damage. I know you have a crit multi implicit on your bloodseeker, but power charge on crit corruption is definitely better, and should be pretty cheap unless this build becomes too popular. Secondly you are only using one damage flask, and with how expensive the rest of your gear is you should have no problem getting taste of hate and sin's rebirth (and lion's roar for guardians+). Lastly, you're lacking a bit of base crit from me since you have no corruption on your gloves and more importantly you went with loreweave instead of an elder chest that can have 1.5% base crit. Loreweave does add a good amount of damage on its own, but the more flat physical you get (jewelry + gem levels) and the more crit multi you get, the better an elder chest is compared to it, also the additional life doesn't hurt.

It's also worth remembering that Double Strike does gain flat damage each level, so it ends up scaling a bit like a spell, so gem level is significantly more relevant than other melee gems, and you have 2 gem levels to get yet!
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Also...look at his passive tree. Winter spirit?? Just sayin

Anyways XD, just got this sick thing:

The hype is real

Also managed to cap resists without boots

The jewel in the belt is a place holder till better ( low life roll on it : /)

I use

And will swap to

for Elder
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 24, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
"
PsychicMuffin wrote:

"
ltt26905 wrote:
Any idea ?
The first problem that I see is you don't use power charges, and they add a pretty huge chunk of damage. I know you have a crit multi implicit on your bloodseeker, but power charge on crit corruption is definitely better, and should be pretty cheap unless this build becomes too popular. Secondly you are only using one damage flask, and with how expensive the rest of your gear is you should have no problem getting taste of hate and sin's rebirth (and lion's roar for guardians+). Lastly, you're lacking a bit of base crit from me since you have no corruption on your gloves and more importantly you went with loreweave instead of an elder chest that can have 1.5% base crit. Loreweave does add a good amount of damage on its own, but the more flat physical you get (jewelry + gem levels) and the more crit multi you get, the better an elder chest is compared to it, also the additional life doesn't hurt.

It's also worth remembering that Double Strike does gain flat damage each level, so it ends up scaling a bit like a spell, so gem level is significantly more relevant than other melee gems, and you have 2 gem levels to get yet!

Tk u , I reworked on my char, it feel better now, will try U-Elder today :D
"
PsychicMuffin wrote:
Lastly, you're lacking a bit of base crit from me since you have no corruption on your gloves...

How much would you pay for a single corrupt Haemophilia with +Crit?
Is there reason to not use Carnage Heart in this build besides it's not give u max life? Maybe I don't understand some mechanics? It gives a lot of leeching and more dps than rare amulet
Last edited by pit_11 on Jul 27, 2018, 11:00:16 AM
"
pit_11 wrote:
Is there reason to not use Carnage Heart in this build besides it's not give u max life? Maybe I don't understand some mechanics? It gives a lot of leeching and more dps than rare amulet

You don't need more max leech when you're leeching instantly with Blood Seeker. Also it's not more damage than a rare. 40% (additive) damage while leeching isn't better than a rare with flat phys damage, crit chance and crit damage, and /or physical as light/fire/cold.

Carnage Heart and Bloodseeker...that's just about the stupidest combo possible.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 27, 2018, 9:25:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info