I lost it.. make a lock equipped items option already!

How fucking unimaginably hard can it be?
A small check box that locks your current equipped gear so you cant swap em.

4th time now it has cost me an item.

Every time i need to go to the fucked up tradeboard and look trough 800 pages of bullshit to find a fucking item to fill that slot and get me back on mapping.

Its shit like this that keeps me from investing in poe xbox.

I really like the game but there are too many idiotic things that slowly push me away.

Sorry for the rough language but i do play quite a lot and i really enjoy the game. And when things like this dont get fixed and keep completely ruining my experience there is a point where i just boil over.
Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jul 16, 2018, 10:38:59 AM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2018, 2:31:26 PM
I've done this a few times, it's especially easy if it's something with no sockets in it like a belt, ring or amulet. I agree this should be a thing already.
I managed to sell my ring for 10c.. i know how idiotic that sounds.

Speedfarmed burials and at one point i started wondering why i take so much dmg.

Noticed i had wrong ring equipped.
Then i realized that the ring i was offered 10c for and i sold it was actually my own ring.

This is a massive fuckup since now i cant find a decent replacement.

If you bought a 2 stone ring with flat cold & lightning dmg and decent res today for 10c pls contact me.. ill buy it back for an ex.
Another fucked up thing is how close ACCEPT and DENY are too eachother.

One time I thought "Hrmmmm I wonder if I can bet on this awesome perfectly rolled corrupted 5L axe with 1 thing and have the guy accept on accident..." And he accepted it on accident for 1c!

I was like "Damnnnn....." And i felt pretty bad after that and havent done it again.
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
Another fucked up thing is how close ACCEPT and DENY are too eachother.

One time I thought "Hrmmmm I wonder if I can bet on this awesome perfectly rolled corrupted 5L axe with 1 thing and have the guy accept on accident..." And he accepted it on accident for 1c!

I was like "Damnnnn....." And i felt pretty bad after that and havent done it again.

It's equally likely he had no idea of it's worth and did it on purpose. Accept requires you to press two very awkward button combos, doesn't seem all that likely it was on accident.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2091393

I was asking for it back in Feb but it got no feedback, so i just assumed noone else seen it as a problem. Glad im not alone.

Im pretty much done askng for changes now though. Its obvious they dont have the manpower. I started back on the PC and ill be staying there unless i see continued QOL improvements.
Imagine if the game had a loud audio cue when you swapped an item...
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info