[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Played this last league and loved it. Scrounging what currency I can save to play this again.

I see a lot of people are doing 2+ bows instead of +3. Is it because of the new crafting system or is +3 just that more difficult to attain?

Saving up around 4ex so I can buy some starter +3 bow but is it decently easy enough to craft? What are the methods to craft +3 in this league?

Thanks.
How hard would it be to level this as a new league character, not as a starter? I have the jewels and can get other gear but one of my biggest pet peeves is leveling as traps/sunder/firestorm/whatever and then respeccing and not as the skill the build is made around.
leveled this char as ele hit as soon as i could, worked fine, even with just jewel and a quill rain 4L
I really don't get the leveling skill tree (the one without jewels). Where am I supposed to start?
Last edited by Mar_1992 on Dec 23, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Can I get some feedback on my build?

Just dumped all my money into getting this setup...currently saving for weapon sawp. Can't decide if I should use chin sol or another rare bow. Possible ring uprade, though I like taming.

Also saving for a solid belt and helm to use when bossing. Currently using a bunch or resi jewels because it's soo unique heavy. Rare belt and helm would help with that. And I could switch to dps jewels. Though I don't think all that necessary.

This character is kinda complicated as far as getting my pob dps to come out accurate. Can someone help with that?

Last edited by sako22 on Dec 24, 2018, 6:53:32 AM
"
sako22 wrote:

Just dumped all my money into getting this setup...currently saving for weapon sawp. Can't decide if I should use chin sol or another rare bow. Possible ring uprade, though I like taming.

Also saving for a solid belt and helm to use when bossing. Currently using a bunch or resi jewels because it's soo unique heavy. Rare belt and helm would help with that. And I could switch to dps jewels. Though I don't think all that necessary.

This character is kinda complicated as far as getting my pob dps to come out accurate. Can someone help with that?

Build/tree looks fine. I would drop Headhunter tbh, you dont need it for this build. You can check my profile, I laugh at uber elder with this.
As for weapon switch, I recommand a chin sol for switch, with drillneck point blank ofc.

I cant really help to much about the pob, but at lvl 96, I take you destroy everything?
"
LynXx_ wrote:
"
sako22 wrote:

Build/tree looks fine. I would drop Headhunter tbh, you dont need it for this build. You can check my profile, I laugh at uber elder with this.
As for weapon switch, I recommand a chin sol for switch, with drillneck point blank ofc.

I cant really help to much about the pob, but at lvl 96, I take you destroy everything?

Oh ye demolishing every map. No sweat. Haven't really bossed on it yet. So chin sol drill neck with point blank is your recommendation?
Even with the nerf?

Hh is fun af, but you're right..I probably don't need it. I was thinking of getting a resi/ ele dmg belt and swapping to DMG/life jewls....but honestly ppl say there aren't any good dps jewels for ele hit. I can get a solid dps and life belt with a lot of flask utility and not have to worry about getting resi on it, my jewls have capped me out. Or I can get one with resi and get a better ring. Though the taming seems to be a really solid option for dps.

I could even sell the headhunter and trick this build out to dumb levels, but I can't justify selling the headhunter.
I have a fairly low target dps. Please see what is wrong with my character.
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
is this build still can do T18 uber elder

with Chin Sol ? because it got nerf for 50%?

or should i get +3 bow?
You can white socket your bow with Vorici at research and just swap in single target gem when bossing. For me I swap out GMP for fire pen.
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Dec 29, 2018, 4:54:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info