[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Got this bow yesterday. I guess 5 pierces is overkill and I can either respec whole right top part of tree or change quiver for +arrow. What is better? What number of pierces is good?
"
hwat wrote:

Got this bow yesterday. I guess 5 pierces is overkill and I can either respec whole right top part of tree or change quiver for +arrow. What is better? What number of pierces is good?

Well 3 points on the passive tree won't give you much dmg. You would also need uncorrupted drillneck in boss setup. (which costs damgae either way) The quiver in trash setup can have anything you like. pierce is nice but not necessary.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
HarryHaller wrote:
First, your running full mf gear. Your jewels arent full dps like mine. Ive got double AS, your goin life and resists. Your gems in your chin sol arent lvl 21 or 20% quality either. You ve got a lot of space to improve. Keep focus and take care in the dark

ah ofc i got a "normal" set ^^ mf is mapping, i do not dare wear it in the mine ^^

ye got my gems up 20/20 and eh 21, 72k dps so far, i might get to the 90k ^^
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

Well 3 points on the passive tree won't give you much dmg. You would also need uncorrupted drillneck in boss setup. (which costs damgae either way) The quiver in trash setup can have anything you like. pierce is nice but not necessary.

I have point blank drill for bosses.
It is not 3 points, it is actually 12 points right to top which can be used for shitloads of variants including instinct jewel or meek in the center or tons of hp nodes.
"
hwat wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

I have point blank drill for bosses.
It is not 3 points, it is actually 12 points right to top which can be used for shitloads of variants including instinct jewel or meek in the center or tons of hp nodes.

with point blank on drillneck you don't have pierce anywhere then, which makes you loose the dps point of drillneck. that is what i meant, you use chinsol as bow as it is always stronger then any other option.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Would there be a way to make Scourge Arrow work with this setup? Have some ideas but, just curious.
Any tips on where i might be able to improve my build? I'm on Standard if that matters.

I have 1 jewel with 3% Attack Speed, 8% Attack Speed with Bows, and 14% Fire Damage, and another jewel with 5% Attack Speed, 7% Attack Speed with Bows, and 16% Fire Damage.

Currently level 91. I have about 91k DPS on the tool-tip with my Chin Sol and around 69k DPS with the +3 Bow when in my H/O. Still working on getting all my gems 20/20 and eventually 21/20.
So how much DPS is enough for uber elder tho ? I'm sitting at 77k single target and 72k with gmp tooltip. My PoB says i have like 840k shaper DPS( without chill ) and 920k with chill. So is that enough ?
My link : https://pastebin.com/ZQBVF0F7
Last edited by huyakf1997 on Oct 2, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
Update of my upgrades (see page 45 for more info of my post):

I added this to my build for more tankyness (temp chains on hit) in the Delves. I mean, i dont need more tankyness for T16's/Uber Elder, i facetank almost everything, but deeper Delves can hit like a truck sometimes. In addition of Red Nightmare jewel for endurance charges.

Im at 370 depth right now. Was going well without those additions. I get one shot sometimes if im not careful (or not lucky with the dodge) even with 8,2k life. Still, im pretty sure this build get go to 600 with the good setup.

I dropped my self cast Flammability to add Inc. Duration on my Vaal Grace.
Hey all!

Trying to search the entire thread but takes time.. can anyone tell me HOW to exactly level this?
From league start without anything really.. and with some uniques.

I´ve played a couple of Ele Hit builds before but mid season and they work well BUT... I ALWAYS felt that ffs this thing needs somekind of survivability.. OVERLEECH... and I think I found it now :D
But there seems to be no clear leveling tree for the build. There is one on the frontpage with Path of Building that has Default, 65 and No Jewels tree which is very confusing...

Would be great if somebody would tell how exactly to approach this.

I presume get to maps with Rain of Arrows and just follow the main tree or take a bit of a different route to make things easier and then after Kitava spec out?
Saw somebody post that get Avatar of fire asap but guess he was not playing rain of arrows :D
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info