[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

I tought about delve and the need to maybe get more dps...
So i build something using EO:

https://pastebin.com/rfMgaBuS

The gear is from my current char(FYI)

we loose pathfinder/raider and take jugg for hit, loose dodge and focus more on armor (with the right gear ~50% migitation should be possible) remove soul of steel cluster and get Acrobatics etc.

all in all we loose a little life, gain ~400k boss dps and endurance charges as well as chill and stun immunity. what do you think?

edit:

tested it in flashback with the character balls_girlie(you can see the used build under my characters) changed it a little. Works fine, but needs at least a quiver with crit chance on it as EO doesn't procc that often with our slow attackspeed (and well the mobs die too fast even on T16). at bosses like shaper or guardians it works fine.

will try to spawn uberelder too, shaper was as easy as you can imagine, 8mod t16 maps too. immortal call uptime is 3.1 seconds in which we regenerate 4 endurance charges. So we could achieve about 70% immortal call uptime.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Aug 18, 2018, 6:10:59 AM
any chance that elemental hit will be nerfed in the coming league?
I have just reached maps, but damage is strangely low. Can someone pls help me and see where I need to improve/change things?

I know my jewels and some of my gear is ridiculous, but I won't upgrade until I know what is going on.

EDIT: OK, things are better now. Looks like I just needed some skill points. And once I get my rings sorted out (and a better belt) I should be fine.
Last edited by sikker on Aug 18, 2018, 2:17:35 PM
I dont really understand what the big deal is about the pb drillneck. Can someone explain?

Taking pb on the tree is just 1 point, and then we dont need Piercing Shots (1 pierce vs 2 pierce isnt noticeable that often) and could take something like Celestial Judgement instead.

is the quiver im using, and its not even really that good, but very close to drillneck dps for me and it has a lot more life.

Other than that, this build is fantastic, easily one of the best i ever played.

Here´s the rest of my current gear:

ign: ggtyfutoo
Last edited by jojo777 on Aug 19, 2018, 3:51:51 AM
"
jojo777 wrote:
I dont really understand what the big deal is about the pb drillneck. Can someone explain?

Taking pb on the tree is just 1 point, and then we dont need Piercing Shots (1 pierce vs 2 pierce isnt noticeable that often) and could take something like Celestial Judgement instead.

PB obviously lowers clearspeed, thats all.
I'm using Drillneck for solo targting and Rigwalds for clearing maps.
so no gmp in the setup? or do u switch ut in for maps?
Not sure if this has been asked already but besides the upgrades to the amount you can leech and obviously more life what is the benefit of BM? Is it simply to try and beef the build up more for four points since you consider the build to have enough damage to not benefit from an aura and a curse/herald and speaking of heralds, do you think the newest herald that adds physical damage would be a benefit to this build if one chooses to use heralds or would one of the elemental heralds be a better choice and if so which?

As for aura would anger be the best choice? Also if one were to choose to have a curse setup with blasphemy which would you think could help the build the most? Flammability for more pen which is just more damage, or Warlord's Mark to help generate endurance charges to become more tanky when they are up and invulnerable for longer when Immortal call would proc. Or would a curse setup with blasphemy be unwise since this is a ranged build and unless you are incredibly close it wouldn't actually curse the enemy?

My final question is for the gem setup in general I know Mirage Archer helps keep DPS up since it is also firing simultaneously with you, and Damage on Full Life gives 49% MORE damage and 10% increased damage in general but how much is that in actual value and what are some other possible options for these gems and would a Empower support ever be considered since especially with the clear setup could push the Level of Elemental hit to 26 at max and since Elemental hit scales highly off level and empower is relatively cheap compared to a Frostferno and a Lvl 4 empower gives +3 gem level or, would an empower be used more of as a starter for someone who can't afford a +2-3 gem level crafted 6-link bow?
Last edited by SilverScale1 on Aug 22, 2018, 3:51:47 AM
Been trying this build out all morning to see if I want to run it in Delve. So far, so good. It's a lot of fun and powerful, too. Will attempt U. Elder once I get to 90.

What do you think of Xoph's Nurture as a mapping bow? Seems to fit really well with the build and the ignites can clear whole rooms on their own. The flexibility of this build is one of my favorite parts!
Been playing the build a while, so far everything has been trivial including elder and shaper; but there's one map I cannot possibly beat: Hall of Grandmasters

How do you do it? I cannot even complete a single wing, since I run out of portals. I'm sitting at 6k+1k life with 70% phys damage reduction, 84/85% resistances to everything (40% to chaos), and all of the dodge/evasion passives skilled.

Even my aura bot who is sitting at 12k life gets one shot by the mobs in that map. Is it even possible?

Edit: Did a few more tries, managed to do it. Seems like my aura bot probably got killed by culling strike, since he was at basically 0% life due to life reservation auras. As for me, I think I just got unlucky and died to random crits. Run still wasn't deathless but oh well. What a bullshit map.
Last edited by nandchan on Aug 24, 2018, 8:35:02 AM
Did a lot of testing leveling this, Rain of Arrows is waaaay better to level until you get the Jewels, Pyre and AOF.

Once you have those it's better to switch over.

Until then ROA away.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info