[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Thank you very much for making this guide. I always struggled with uber elder with other chars, but managed to clear it with this gal pretty smoothly! Only died because I forgot to equip kaom's roots lol.

Gear I used for the fight:

"
Vyonor wrote:
Thanks for the build, I just switched from Frostferno/Xophs and Im glad to say I didnt lose any damage and I even got a bit bulkier. I do have some questions regarding the whole build though.

First, you say during pob calculations that we should multiply our total dps by 1.4 for mirage archer. Does that mean that pob doesnt/cant calculate mirage archer's dmg? If yes, where did you get the number, is there some math/formula?

Second, for those who went with Elementalist as their second ascendancy, how do you summon your golems? Do you have them on a high lvl cwdt or do you summon them manually? The problem Im facing is that they die too often and I have to resummon them which is a pain.

Third, the Elementalist passive regarding shock, where we get at least 10% increased damage taken from our shocks no matter what. How much shock do we apply normally on bosses? Is it higher or around the 10% mark? Im considering switching to Pathfinder or Raider for better bossing and I want to know how much of a big deal is this perk.

Mirage Archer has 60% less attack speed as a base, so it's somewhat around 40% more dps regardless but just not reflected in PoB.

I haven't run elementalist Ascendancy, currently pathfinder as I like the flask uptime and utility of it. Though I'd personally just run a CWDT level 20 with Fire and Lightning Golem at 20's too if I went elementalist, but I figure doing level 1 versions of those can work too.

Good question about Shock, don't know the calculations to that myself, hopefully someone who has looked into it can give an answer.
Also, how do you calculate the dps dying sun gives in pob? I enable it on the build but it doesnt show any difference in dps. I assumed having 2 extra projectiles would increase the dmg.
Just a couple "hint and tips" from my personal experiance with this build:

- I don't understand why so many of you guys going for Blood Drinker perk - as it gives only flat 8% total life - leech from this node doesnt work unfortunaly. And your wasting 3 skill points on 3 x dex nodes on the way. That's a huge lose imo. If you want more life you can spend those 3 points on other "smaller" perks and gain more life and leech + save some skill points = that's a big profit after 90+ lvl.

- Take a closer look at 2 perks - Celestial Judgement and Punishment - that's a HUGE burst of dps (i'm also running Elementalist ascendancy).

- If you want to be immortal killing machine stack gems on your gear like:

- 5% attack speed
- 30+ to maximum life
- Add X to X "elemental damage" to Bow Attacks (doesnt have to be Fire only ;-))

Anyway this is my first char which feels like real smooth end-game cleaner :) A second thank you to the author! :)
Last edited by papaca on Jul 29, 2018, 7:11:51 AM
Last edited by papaca on Jul 29, 2018, 7:11:06 AM
thanks for this assembly, at level 90 killed the first Ancient on the second attempt, really wearing boots Kaom, the only question is whether to change the Call of the Brothers to the yellow ring, without converting the damage in the helmet, as far as I understand in this case, some of the damage simply will not be converted?
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
im struggling abit with mana. anyone else too?
Will you be updating the leveling section for the flashback race next week?
"
skillzq wrote:
Thank you very much for making this guide. I always struggled with uber elder with other chars, but managed to clear it with this gal pretty smoothly! Only died because I forgot to equip kaom's roots lol.

Gear I used for the fight:

Nice dude thats awesome congrats!
"
papaca wrote:
Just a couple "hint and tips" from my personal experiance with this build:

- I don't understand why so many of you guys going for Blood Drinker perk - as it gives only flat 8% total life - leech from this node doesnt work unfortunaly. And your wasting 3 skill points on 3 x dex nodes on the way. That's a huge lose imo. If you want more life you can spend those 3 points on other "smaller" perks and gain more life and leech + save some skill points = that's a big profit after 90+ lvl.

- Take a closer look at 2 perks - Celestial Judgement and Punishment - that's a HUGE burst of dps (i'm also running Elementalist ascendancy).

- If you want to be immortal killing machine stack gems on your gear like:

- 5% attack speed
- 30+ to maximum life
- Add X to X "elemental damage" to Bow Attacks (doesnt have to be Fire only ;-))

Anyway this is my first char which feels like real smooth end-game cleaner :) A second thank you to the author! :)

Sorry but I personally disagree with this, there are plenty of places we can squeeze more damage out but we are going for survivability, this build needs no extra damage. Also if we go for 98+ we follow that node up towards trickery.
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 29, 2018, 3:59:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info