[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

What if i have a legacy pyre with 100% conversion in Standar?

Forget about CotB?

I just want to try this, it looks really fun
"
papaca wrote:
Well i've nuked red shaper, chimera and minotaur with this setup... was pretty much just standing and out-leeching them :P Crazy build...

Was trying to look for a ring but there's nothing interesting on poe.trade at the moment. Rings i've found (even quite expensive ones - 4-5 exa and more) gave ~200 hp more (in simulation) but i was losing tons of dps - not worth it.

The most funny thing is that... i've nuked 2 of guardians already and i haven't decided which final 3 ascendance points use for: Elementalist perk (bit less dps BUT no ele reflect = all maps possible) or Pathfinder perk (more dps, flask's uptime BUT ele reflect :P). Hard decision ;-)

- I think that if for you is more important to kill bosses eazy then pathfinder is a bit better, if you want to do any map (except no leech i guess) and never worry about anything elementalist is better, personally i like elementalist more because i like to play relaxed and i like the feel of not having a weakness.
- if you guys want to be even more tanky you can go juggernaut and do a hybrid of life regen and leech, this way you gain at least 70% phys damage reduction, no need for kaom roots and you can do both no leech/no regen maps, on POB at lvl 90 it has 10k life, 1.2k regen and 2.8k leech.
what is normal ingame tooltip with this build may i ask xd
"
armanii84 wrote:
HI nice build :)i respect this buil few days ago and i happy:) my gear for now :

what you think abaut the taming

nice dude, the taming is very interesting I like the idea of it!
"
gpkmbj wrote:
What if i have a legacy pyre with 100% conversion in Standar?

Forget about CotB?

I just want to try this, it looks really fun

Then just use the pyre and get rare ring or cotb
"
Qrafty wrote:

nice dude, the taming is very interesting I like the idea of it!

The Taming is tons of dps behind Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood... was checking this before :(
What about inc. life recovery rate belt? worth using it in this build? with some life + wed and res?
"
Yohnas92 wrote:
What about inc. life recovery rate belt? worth using it in this build? with some life + wed and res?

Vaal Pact = life regen has no effect.
"
papaca wrote:
"
Yohnas92 wrote:

it's not life regeneration, its RECOVERY rate, but i can be wrong, i know that life regen has no effect, but that shaper mod increases recovery speed, mostly used in RF builds
"
Yohnas92 wrote:
"
papaca wrote:
"
Yohnas92 wrote:

it's not life regeneration, its RECOVERY rate, but i can be wrong, i know that life regen has no effect, but that shaper mod increases recovery speed, mostly used in RF builds

Right my bad - recovery rate will work but good rolled stygian wise with this option its like 40 exa :D And anything else then stygian it's a huge dps lose again :P Tbh i dont think it's needed - i was soaking with my face chimera today again :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info