[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Flutt3r wrote:
I have a full character for sale if any1 wants this toon in standard.
Character can be found in my profile. (LaciPath)
Price is 230 ex.
Helm takes half of that:

Comes with molten strike + lightning strike setups. (extra 6L armour, blood rage helmet)

Overpriced as fuck. Garbage Jewlery, mediocre boots, wrong corruption on belt. your helm is nice tho.
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
Flutt3r wrote:
I have a full character for sale if any1 wants this toon in standard.
Character can be found in my profile. (LaciPath)
Price is 230 ex.
Helm takes half of that:

Comes with molten strike + lightning strike setups. (extra 6L armour, blood rage helmet)

Overpriced as fuck. Garbage Jewlery, mediocre boots, wrong corruption on belt. your helm is nice tho.

Thanks for your feedback.
I'm sure you researched the market on every individual item both on standard and delve like I did, and your estimate is not just pulled out of your ass.
Hi there,

I've put all my delve currency into this build to finish off the league, really enjoying it!

Definetely going to focus on this build next league.

I'm still far from maximum potential, was wondering what I should prioritize for next gear upgrades:

Spoiler

PoB:

https://pastebin.com/bGWmpK4N

Currently have 10.9k ES and 592k Shaper DPS.
I'm still a couple of jewel sockets short and the jewels I have aren't great, and helm enchant is still work in progress.

Anyway would appreciate some opinions from you guys!
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Nov 30, 2018, 8:15:49 AM
Silly question, but I'm assuming if one could afford it, Atziri's Reflection would be an excellent fit for this build?

Seems like high int, decent ES, resists, and curse immunity would work very well.
"
srh4439 wrote:
Silly question, but I'm assuming if one could afford it, Atziri's Reflection would be an excellent fit for this build?

Seems like high int, decent ES, resists, and curse immunity would work very well.

Yeah it's good, but rare shield for that price will still be better in my opinion
"
srh4439 wrote:

Atziri's reflecttion is great but the cost/rarity of it is usually too prohibitive.
If you were considering one I would highly recommend a 30% quality one.
Imo, the key stat on atziri's is the big all resist. This can potentially help you run without purity of elements (to replace with Herald of thunder) and then you can drop pretty much all reduced mana reservation too.
It wouldn't make sense to use the saved points on more es/defense's because youd be far better with a rare shield in that situation, so this effectively means atziri's main advantage is it's 'offensive potential'.
The curse stuff is largely irrelevant, a curse immunity flask costs a couple of alterations...

All that said, I am of the opinion that atziri's is pretty much BiS, just for the resists and high intelligence. You'd be hard pressed to find a rare shield that offers the 'offensive potential' atziri's can give. And damage is probably the biggest struggle this build faces.
Just about the only rare that I'd consider better is something with high int, all attributes (more int) and either STR or resist, then triple es prefixes. But shield would probably cost more than atziri's hahaha...
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
Hi there,

I've put all my delve currency into this build to finish off the league, really enjoying it!

Definetely going to focus on this build next league.

I'm still far from maximum potential, was wondering what I should prioritize for next gear upgrades:

Spoiler

PoB:

https://pastebin.com/bGWmpK4N

Currently have 10.9k ES and 592k Shaper DPS.
I'm still a couple of jewel sockets short and the jewels I have aren't great, and helm enchant is still work in progress.

Anyway would appreciate some opinions from you guys!

I think you'd be better off with an astramentis unless you exalted %attributes or high all attributes on that amulet (even then, considering the rest of your gear still might not be good)

Also a vinktars with pen.

Other than that you're pretty set, just make everything better! Haha
"
lachdannan wrote:

I think you'd be better off with an astramentis unless you exalted %attributes or high all attributes on that amulet (even then, considering the rest of your gear still might not be good)

Also a vinktars with pen.

Other than that you're pretty set, just make everything better! Haha

Thanks for advice! Tested astramentis on PoB, I'd get a bit more ES but less DPS, so I think I'll wait till I find A better amu, but they're not easy to find!

Amu is definetely a core piece DPS wise, after that I guess it's just scraping bits and pieces left and right.
Hey all me again with another friendly guild invitation.

24 spots left. Guess what....the OP of the build has asked to join up for some friendly guild fun.

I should mention I am on the US East Coast however anyone who speaks English can join if they wish.

What do you get in this guild?

- 5 whole premium stash tabs (c'mon how can you pass this up?)
- A laid back environment
- Discord
- A vast knowledge pool which will grow as the guild grows
- Noob friendly (assistance with questions, help in game, etc)
- Veteran friendly (the more knowledge the better)

Just to be clear I will not tolerate toxicity in any way, shape or form. I don't want to place a huge list of things so I will leave it at that.

So send me a PM and I will get you in! Let's get ready for Betrayal!
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Dec 1, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
Noticed a few players have dropped Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid to take Heart of Thunder instead. Confused as to which is better?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info