[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
FedeS wrote:
Hi. After reading the guide I'm wondering about Delve. How is this build for Delve? I'm interested in farming deep levels. I saw a lot of builds with molten strike for delve, so I'm also wondering why don't you go with Molten Strike from the beginning? Isn't it better than Blade Furry for map clearing?

Thanks in advance, and I'm really sorry if these questions have been answered before in the thread.

Molten strike is stronger and more expensive, at the time i was writing this guide i was just playing blade flurry.

Pretty sure that both versions can easily hit depth 600 in delve
Updated pob, 800k shaper dps per ball with ancestral call with 16k es, so pretty ridiculous if you ask me :p
need tree for 3.6
EDIT NVM...was looking tree and not POB link
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Mar 23, 2019, 11:32:35 PM
Is it only the MS PoB thats been updated? Doesnt look like the BF one has been.

Edit I am just retarded and insanely tired from work, my PoB just wasnt updated. But why the minion nodes on the left side of the tree near templar? Am I missing something here or is it just to compensate for some minion ES Helms or jewels?
Last edited by Valineth on Mar 24, 2019, 3:27:54 AM
I wanted to try your build but I read that you mentioned Garb of Ephemeral is useless.
Could you give more explanation about this?

"
Valineth wrote:
Is it only the MS PoB thats been updated? Doesnt look like the BF one has been.

Edit I am just retarded and insanely tired from work, my PoB just wasnt updated. But why the minion nodes on the left side of the tree near templar? Am I missing something here or is it just to compensate for some minion ES Helms or jewels?

They give almost as much dps as heart of thunder branch, but also 1% regen

"
I wanted to try your build but I read that you mentioned Garb of Ephemeral is useless.
Could you give more explanation about this?

Buff uptime is 2 low, it's not worth the investment, incandescent heart is better
"
grizzly40 wrote:

Buff uptime is 2 low, it's not worth the investment, incandescent heart is better

In your videos, I saw that you are constantly attack bosses.
And are you not able to keep the uptime?
10 seconds seem quite long to me, and it auto activate.

I am going to play Molten Strike and I will be able to deal so many hits per second, it seems like very easy to keep the uptime.
"
areyouabc1 wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:

In your videos, I saw that you are constantly attack bosses.
And are you not able to keep the uptime?
10 seconds seem quite long to me, and it auto activate.

I am going to play Molten Strike and I will be able to deal so many hits per second, it seems like very easy to keep the uptime.

It has cooldown, you only can get 1 stack per second and you gain no stacks when the buff is active. So at best you can get 50% uptime which is very bad imo
"
grizzly40 wrote:

It has cooldown, you only can get 1 stack per second and you gain no stacks when the buff is active. So at best you can get 50% uptime which is very bad imo

I see, Wiki didnt stated anything about cooldown as well as 1 stack per second thingy.

Hello, greetings from South America, sorry if my English is not good lol, I have a question, it's my second league and well, today I started a second character with your guide, the only thing I do not understand is the auras, clarity-discipline-purity of elements-wrath, are they used at the same time? , and if so, how do you manage to do that? (I saw some reduction of mana reserved), would be very helpful if you would explain that, I'm just going level 40, and I'm only using wrath and clarity because I can not reach for more xD. Sorry if the question is very noob, I wait for your answer. Regards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info