[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Character updated (totally forgot), yea I know this is not cheap build, but I thought if I spend 370 chaos it will be able to play, now making stupid maps tier 3 it's a problem. All than that I thought my gear is not so bad, because It was impossible to find better on poe.trade, so where I should look at this and what to do if I can't play further and don't have other char...

RMT much? Your only character is level 70, your support gems are like...level 2, Your boots have like 70 ES, no Watcher's Eye, yet you have a 6 link Incandescent Heart.
Are you seriously wondering why it's not super duper amazing?

"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Since this is a non Crit build, would I be better of not using Elemental Overload since i dont crit?

How can you have 20 challenges and not know how EO works? You only have to crit once for it to be active for 8 seconds. You should be criting unless you ( wrongly) took Resolute Technique.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 15, 2019, 3:11:43 PM
Simply put I play this game because I love it, the same reason I have donated so much to it. I don't break it all down nor do I know the function of every node either before or after my year and a half break I just got back from.

This is why I dislike coming to the forums, there is always one jack wagon like you Damage Inc waiting to pounce and call someone stupid or imply it. Everyone else was nice, patient and helpful except for you. Get over yourself, no one is impressed.

Last edited by ChestyPuller on Feb 15, 2019, 4:34:00 PM
X
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Feb 15, 2019, 4:33:25 PM
"
So... it's there any cheap way to improve it with 7 ex? what to buy? I bought death's door boots, I thought about changing chest for more ES, I need 75% each resist or more?

"
Your only character is level 70, your support gems are like...level 2, Your boots have like 70 ES, no Watcher's Eye

Take your pick of things to buy, but you also need to actually play the game. Also, why do you not have Ghost Reaver allocated? You pathed there but didn't take it. How do you expect to live?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 15, 2019, 7:10:39 PM
@Wloczykij95 This build takes a lot of time to get going properly, don't let it get you down mate.

it's baby steps on this build. It has taken me 2 weeks now, maybe more to get my gear and gems to where they are, and it is still no where near perfect. Keep asking questions and above all keep playing. I personally ran another build while I was buying the gear for this one and that may be an easier choice until you have a surplus of currency.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Feb 15, 2019, 8:59:07 PM
"
Character updated (totally forgot), yea I know this is not cheap build, but I thought if I spend 370 chaos it will be able to play, now making stupid maps tier 3 it's a problem. All than that I thought my gear is not so bad, because It was impossible to find better on poe.trade, so where I should look at this and what to do if I can't play further and don't have other char...

Without ghost reaver you cant leech, so you cant replenish your ES.

Your level is very very low too, this build relies on high INT and your gear is very mixed. Farm low-level content and try to get good int rolls on every slot. You can use essences to craft a guaranteed int roll, but I think is better to buy from other players.

use poe.trade and filter for T2 int and decent ES, keep watching for good pieces to show up.

Read the guide and actually play the game, I don't care about RMTing but actually playing the build and incrementally upgrading is part of the learning curve. If you understand the underlying mechanics of the build you will not have any trouble spotting the basic problems with your setup.

Last edited by 1nfest on Feb 15, 2019, 9:07:04 PM
"
It's not actuall yesterday one guy gave me 10ex for free I bought boots and super chest with 680es +12% int, +50int, +100 max es, made it 6l,right colour and... Used vaal orb on it. So I decided to quit gaming. Thank you for your time gl&hf. Maybe I will try to make it again but if someone donate me hard.

Just wow lol
Hello good sir, i swapped too Molten strike once i got the enchant, but now my attack speed seems too be really low, any clue what i should swap out? If you got time too look at my character that is
"
AdvancedHD wrote:
Hello good sir, i swapped too Molten strike once i got the enchant, but now my attack speed seems too be really low, any clue what i should swap out? If you got time too look at my character that is

Everything seems to be fine, honestly no idea what could be improved here to increase attack speed, this is how it will look like;p
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
AdvancedHD wrote:

Everything seems to be fine, honestly no idea what could be improved here to increase attack speed, this is how it will look like;p

Guess its just the decline in attack speed from blade flurry that had me then xD its quite the drop :P Thanks doe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info