[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Also loving the build. I was ballsy and went with it as a league starter since I'm not a new player. Was slow going because I never really played an ES character before nor have I had to switch over a build, so this was a new experience. This is by far the tankiest build I've personally played. I am still working toward upgrades but have some decent gear so far.

My question is can the three auras actually be run with an enlighten level 3? If not I'll just have to save up for that level 4 but damn is it expensive.

You can't, unless you put point on passive tree or have +1 gems shaper's touch
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Also loving the build. I was ballsy and went with it as a league starter since I'm not a new player. Was slow going because I never really played an ES character before nor have I had to switch over a build, so this was a new experience. This is by far the tankiest build I've personally played. I am still working toward upgrades but have some decent gear so far.

My question is can the three auras actually be run with an enlighten level 3? If not I'll just have to save up for that level 4 but damn is it expensive.

What I did was take 4 nodes at sovereignty and the first node going to influence.
This enabled me to run enlighten level 3 without +1 gloves.
Once I either get a Level 4 enlighten or +1 gloves I will adjust the tree and get that sweet increased effect.

Like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.1/AAAABAEBAQOWBsYLYQ18DkgRDxEvEVAWuxcvGFYYXRnXGyUc3B0UHxgi9CUnKPorCiy_MFsx-zLROw07KDwFPC0870VHRnFHBkuuUEJR-1IpUzVV1lXgVkhXyVhaXGtdSV3yXz9famBDZOdmVGaeZ5todGjybAhsC20Zbj1wu3IPe4x9c36vf8Z_44CkgseDCYNfhEiMNox2jRmPGo9Gj_qTJ5Rvm1iboaEvoi6nCKcrrJitCa0zrfGuPq9stAy3MbiTvoC-isABwGbBxcNtxq7K08sezRbQ0NI42CTZW9lf2mLb592M4BLkUekC6rrr7uwY73zv6_GK97n3wffX-ej60g==?accountName=grizzly40&characterName=ESnaut
Last edited by Markuchi on Sep 10, 2018, 8:17:45 PM
"
Markuchi wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

What I did was take 4 nodes at sovereignty and the first node going to influence.
This enabled me to run enlighten level 3 without +1 gloves.
Once I either get a Level 4 enlighten or +1 gloves I will adjust the tree and get that sweet increased effect.

Like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.1/AAAABAEBAQOWBsYLYQ18DkgRDxEvEVAWuxcvGFYYXRnXGyUc3B0UHxgi9CUnKPorCiy_MFsx-zLROw07KDwFPC0870VHRnFHBkuuUEJR-1IpUzVV1lXgVkhXyVhaXGtdSV3yXz9famBDZOdmVGaeZ5todGjybAhsC20Zbj1wu3IPe4x9c36vf8Z_44CkgseDCYNfhEiMNox2jRmPGo9Gj_qTJ5Rvm1iboaEvoi6nCKcrrJitCa0zrfGuPq9stAy3MbiTvoC-isABwGbBxcNtxq7K08sezRbQ0NI42CTZW9lf2mLb592M4BLkUekC6rrr7uwY73zv6_GK97n3wffX-ej60g==?accountName=grizzly40&characterName=ESnaut

That's a good idea until I can save up enough to get the level 4. Didn't even realize those nodes were there. This is my first ES build lol.
Hi. Do you think this build is viable with spectral throw?! Maybe with some tweaks here and there?
Basically i want to play an ESbased Tanky ST build that scales huge with my auraguy buddy... Any thoughts?
"
Totmau5 wrote:
Hi. Do you think this build is viable with spectral throw?! Maybe with some tweaks here and there?
Basically i want to play an ESbased Tanky ST build that scales huge with my auraguy buddy... Any thoughts?

ST and BF has always been pretty interchangeable. Probably want to do GMP for clear though.
Back in Breach I used to do a HoWa ES Ranger with ST and changed over to BF without much effort.
Last edited by Markuchi on Sep 11, 2018, 6:56:26 PM
Hello guys!

Got my hands on two pretty good helmets for the molten strike version :

So the thing is, while the first one gives me a good chunk of damage, the second one gives me 540 ES (from 8800 to 9340 with my current gear).

Which one would you use? (I got 530k shaper dps per ball, so maybe the first one is overkill) Otherwise I could just keep crafting.

Btw, downed uber elder in SC delve yesterday! Shaper was pretty clean deathless, and t16 guardians are a piece of cake, I am really enjoying the build!
Last edited by Ningishzida on Sep 11, 2018, 9:34:46 PM
"
Ningishzida wrote:
Hello guys!

So the thing is, while the first one gives me a good chunk of damage, the second one gives me 540 ES (from 8800 to 9340 with my current gear).

Which one would you use? (I got 530k shaper dps per ball, so maybe the first one is overkill) Otherwise I could just keep crafting.

Btw, downed uber elder in SC delve yesterday! Shaper was pretty clean deathless, and t16 guardians are a piece of cake, I am really enjoying the build!

Can you pleace upload a video of MS gameplay? Can't decide bf or ms.
"
Ningishzida wrote:
Hello guys!

Both are very good, but honestly i would go with blight horn, very good es and decent int. Really glad you like the build :>

Ps: are you perhaps selling one of those? :p (if they are ilvl 85, otherwise i don't need :p)
Couldn't find any ilvl84+ hubris, the market is stale, these are ilvl 79 and 70 respectively. I tried to do lab runs myself without success for an i86 :(

As for MS vs BF, it's a different feel. BF, you can kill the mobs before they reach you, with molten strike you have to get closer but have a much wider coverage if you choose to use ancestral call (I find the coverage very well suited to delves encounters, as it's 360°). BF needs more player skill in my opinion to feel good, where MS is more simple (it can get complicated if you use ancestral call for single target but you should probably not, there are a lot of gems with very high multipliers that are more reliable, more than you can fit in a 6l).
The final build is also slightly altered because you need two jewel slots, as a result you would lose up to 800 ES in the MS setup, assuming good jewels. But the damage on MS seems higher. I would advise you to try both playstyles before committing to a helm enchant!

I don't enjoy bf personally so I'm fine with MS. My league goal would be a clarity / discipline with ES gain on hit watcher's eye to survive high level delves! But that's more exalts than the current cost of my whole build right now :)
Oki, will do the switch without enchant, but it I think thats a complete different experience. Any one successfully farmed ms +3? How maby attempts do i need?))) I got freezing pulse, sunder, spark enchants so farm but nt hte damned +3 ms )))

btw, atm its one of the most expensive builds I'v played, still have tonns of exa needed to kinda finish it, but is fun, and you have interest i nfarming that currency. Ty for the build )
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Sep 12, 2018, 8:32:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info