[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
animadnb wrote:
Yeah i was actually working towards Spiritual Aid next. And i wasn't really sure in which slot to drop the Pure Talent Jewel. Is it a good idea to unlock a Jewel slot on the tree for now instead of Spiritual Aid?

Most people connect to Scion from the right side through the attack speed nodes and take the jewel socket with it.

I would unspec the two jewel nodes on the top side of the tree. Get Spiritual Aid and the jewel socket on the right of scion start.

E: By all means experiment with the tree. One of the things I love about this build is the flexibility. So if something works better for you go for it.
Last edited by Gref on Jan 8, 2019, 1:06:22 PM
First season I really played. Just killed uber elder with my gimp spec. Took 3 sets though because I never did the fight before.
Rarity: Rare
Hate Veil
Vaal Regalia
--------
Quality: +29% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 637 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 194
--------
Sockets: W-R-R-B-R-B
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
+49 to Intelligence
+67 to maximum Energy Shield
148% increased Energy Shield
14% increased Stun and Block Recovery
12% increased Intelligence
--------
Shaper Item
--------
Note: ~price 20 exa

Would this be better than incandescent heart?
"
hallohoofd wrote:
Rarity: Rare
Hate Veil
Vaal Regalia
--------
Quality: +29% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 637 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 194
--------
Sockets: W-R-R-B-R-B
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
+49 to Intelligence
+67 to maximum Energy Shield
148% increased Energy Shield
14% increased Stun and Block Recovery
12% increased Intelligence
--------
Shaper Item
--------
Note: ~price 20 exa

Would this be better than incandescent heart?

Not for 20EX
Thinking of making an alt for this build, can anyone that's done it with both molten strike and blade flurry comment on which one is better or if it's just preference?
How deep can this build go in delve?
"
Thinking of making an alt for this build, can anyone that's done it with both molten strike and blade flurry comment on which one is better or if it's just preference?

IIRC Molten Strike is more damage assuming you have a +2 MS Proj Helm Enchant otherwise damage is comparable.

Grab PoB codes from poe.ninja and plug them in to see whats better.
If i dont have the watcher's eye jewel with clarity mod yet, im not suposed to run clarity at all?
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
If i dont have the watcher's eye jewel with clarity mod yet, im not suposed to run clarity at all?

right
"
Gref wrote:
"
Mioushu wrote:

got these , should i save enchant (seen ppl are having mana issues) or aim for regen \ attack speed if killed recently )

Depends on how much you like running Lab and whether or not you have mana problems lol.

i dont have problem changing enchant , just need to know which one is best for boots . Also which helmet will be better this (i exalt slammed shitty int roll :(
or buy another one with ~`300 es and like 45+ int on it
IGN Dareiosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info