[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Hello everyone, as this is the very first bow character I have ever played and I am really looking to push this build to its limit, and perfect it in any relevant way.

With that said I would like any and all critique on my gear skilltee, or otherwise.

I would like to say I took regen passives and dropped vaal pact only because I'm running lab for the elemental penetration enchant on my boots. Normally I use it along with the dodge passives.

I would also like to thank the OP of the guide and Sensei Realize since he has honestly helped me so much with crafting advice.

Edit # 1: I noticed my combustion was not a level 21. Added it.

Edit # 2: I changed this jewel
with this jewel

Edit # 3: When not using the points for regen for lab runs, I have decided to use the extra 3 passives to take celestial judgement. Perhaps its better to have Phase Acro? I also Notcied I still have Alira which is a waste however I suffer in resis without her so I am looking to get an Abyss gem with all resis to nullify losing her.

https://pastebin.com/jFtz4gRz This is my current PASTEBIN
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Last edited by Trimorden on Feb 16, 2019, 9:49:23 PM
Hello, thanks for this guide, very helpful!
Atm, I have Chin Sol 5L and Frostferno. I put my single target like guide recommend in frostferno and clear setup (without mirage archer) in Chin Sol.
This is the best combo for now or can I do another one?
And I need to stay with Pyre ring for Chin Sol gems conversion? I mean, frostferno have cold to fire, but only for single target gems right?

Ps: dont mind about my english, is my secondary language.
Im playing on Xbox.
Thanks!
Last edited by p4ndi0n on Feb 16, 2019, 3:33:07 PM
Very helpful guide. Thanks TN!

Looking forward into the next with the Inquisitor StormBrand!
So we're expecting another nerf to Elemental Hit in the new patch, right?

They said a complete balance overhaul to spellcasters. No, EleHit is not a spell, but it sure as hell functions like one.

I'm hoping it doesn't get nerfed further because I've never even played it and was going to make it my secondary character in the new league. :(
"Learn well the lessons that Wraeclast will teach you, Witch. It is your only hope of finding your way home."
Last edited by ThePogChamp on Feb 20, 2019, 10:21:14 PM

Single target bow: What to craft on final mod? double damage or attack speed?
"
Revenga wrote:

Single target bow: What to craft on final mod? double damage or attack speed?

I would have gone with +2 support gems, Attack speed and Double damage.

seeing as you already have a pseudo attack speed mod maybe double damage? Just my opinion
Last edited by Les_Onardo on Feb 21, 2019, 11:13:12 PM
Thank you for your build... This is the first season I've payed this much and after 3 failed builds that I've tested this one is by far the strongest (tested 2 Cyclone, 1 Flicker strike and 1 RF - all scion).

This one was worth every chaos spent and since I had some of the gear and few exalts to spare it was a refreshing take on the game.

Will need some time to min max, but think I'll try this one in the next league.
Finally finished the build. Could probably push it a bit more, but this will do I think.

Every rare quiver I try ends up with less DPS than the unique.
question about the leveling: when is a good point to change to blood magic?
Because actualy im testing a fresh start with an ele hit scion , and i got huge mana problems early/mid game.

Any tips for solving these mana problems early on? rushing vitality void with the path granting 0.4 mana leech? Does mana leech with attacks work with ele hit?

hi guys....!!!1st of all big thanks for this amazing build,i rly enjoy it so far!!now ,,,,does anyone have tried to play it as MF?
i am trying with 50iiq/23iir...i know that its low,but in mapps i can handle i say *why not?*this is my gear....i cant afford a boss bow (after many many tries)
feel free to critism my gear,i need your opinion to make it even better!!!also with that gear ,do you think i can take down guardians .elder etc etc?
thank you all!!!")

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info