Xbox One 3.3.1b Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.3.1b Patch Notes

• Added 3D art for Sinvicta's Mettle.
  • Added particle effects to the Dreamfeather unique item.
  • It is no longer possible to seal a prophecy if you have an item on your cursor.
  • Entering Doedre's Cesspool from the Grand Promenade, The Quay, or the waypoint no longer causes prophecies which trigger when you enter an area to trigger. This fixes an issue where prophecies would trigger but you were not able to easily access most of the area.
  • Vaal Detonate Dead can now be used by Totems, Traps and Mines.
  • Killing Atziri in the Temple of Atzoatl now counts for The Queen's Vaults prophecy.
  • The "Full Clear: Dread Thicket" achievement can now be completed in the Dread Thicket in Act 7.
  • Disabled two dialogue options from Tarkleigh in Act 6 which are missing voice acting.
  • Added audio for attacks using Chin Sol, Doomfletch, Infractem, Null's Inclination, and Voltaxic Rift.
  • Removed screenshake on death from Formless Witness monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where players in Predictive mode were sometimes unable to gain Vaal Souls after using a Vaal skill.
  • Fixed a bug where the From The Void prophecy did not complete by killing Bameth in an Incursion.
  • Fixed a bug where prophecies could cause items to drop in inaccessible locations.
  • Fixed a bug where the AI of Warped Regurgitator monsters could cause performance issues.
  • Fixed a bug where some monsters that summon other monsters on death did not actually summon those monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where the exit portal of an Incursion in the Factory Map and The Quarry could sometimes not enable correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where Varhesh, Shimmering Aberration could become untargettable if brought from 51% health or above to 33% health in a single hit in a Map that would cause it to be possessed by Shaper when reaching 50% health.
  • Fixed a bug where Alva Valai would be unable to open portals to the Temple of Atzoatl if you started your 11th Incursion, returned to your Hideout, and then interacted with Alva Valai.
  • Fixed a bug where +2 to Level of Socketed Aura, Curse, Projectile, Fire, Cold, and Lightning Corrupted Implicit mods were not able to spawn with one another on the same item.
  • Fixed a bug where flasks with the "of Dousing" mod would not prevent Ignite or Burning if activated just as the ailment was about to be applied.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Lucky" buff granted by Vaal Arc did not work.
  • Fixed a bug where the Lightning Mirage nemesis mod when stolen from monsters created clones that would target the player, rather than monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where Vaal Cold Snap effects would persist through death indefinitely.
  • Fixed a bug where the Vaal Righteous Fire effects could appear in the wrong location for a brief period of time.
  • Fixed a bug where the Divine Blink and Mirror Arrow Effect was using the wrong arrow effect.
  • Fixed an issue where a passageway in the Haunted Lair mission area was too narrow to walk through.
  • Fixed an issue where a passageway in Kaom's Stronghold was blocked by an object.
  • Fixed an issue in the Malformation map where an area was impassable without a movement skill due to Haku's arena blocking the path.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2018, 3:31:27 AM
Great work, ty.
Thanks everyone.
...this escalated quickly.
Did something change with the loot filter(s)?
Currency items, Essences, Treasure keys in the Lab, just to name a few, are not dropping highlighted like they were previously and I'm not getting any sound distinction either?
I.e.: Silver Coins drop with the purple stream fora second but the tag for them on the ground looks identical to Scrolls of Wisdom.
Last edited by thMadHatter83 on Jul 10, 2018, 10:51:12 PM
"
thMadHatter83 wrote:
Currency items, Essences, Treasure keys in the Lab, just to name a few, are not dropping highlighted like they were previously and I'm not getting any sound distinction either?

Hello,

Are you using the "Default Filter"? If so, please try using one of the other filters that are included for the time being. An issue was introduced with the deploy of patch 3.3.1b on both platforms where the default filter won't load properly.
I don't know if it's this patch, I can't read the wiki or what but I'm trying to farm temples for the challenge and the Architect listed and/or room it will change to appear to be wrong. I think it's listing the architect is opposite of what it should be, in that if you choose the correct Architect it changes the room to the opposite's. This makes it difficult to pick the correct rooms to change or upgrade.

Can anyone else confirm this is happening? I only noticed after getting one I needed, upgrading it to three and then noticing the room was wrong. I then noticed more rooms were wrong, thought maybe my notes were wrong then checked this last time against the wiki for the choices and noticed the architect and rooms listed beneath were wrong.

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
thMadHatter83 wrote:

Hello,

Are you using the "Default Filter"? If so, please try using one of the other filters that are included for the time being. An issue was introduced with the deploy of patch 3.3.1b on both platforms where the default filter won't load properly.

Thank you.
"
Jauron wrote:
I don't know if it's this patch, I can't read the wiki or what but I'm trying to farm temples for the challenge and the Architect listed and/or room it will change to appear to be wrong. I think it's listing the architect is opposite of what it should be, in that if you choose the correct Architect it changes the room to the opposite's. This makes it difficult to pick the correct rooms to change or upgrade.

Can anyone else confirm this is happening? I only noticed after getting one I needed, upgrading it to three and then noticing the room was wrong. I then noticed more rooms were wrong, thought maybe my notes were wrong then checked this last time against the wiki for the choices and noticed the architect and rooms listed beneath were wrong.

Confirmed the Architect is listed on the wrong side. Appears to be new to this patch.
PLEASE
Add a Tool to change server / realm
Thanks for patch
Last edited by TheGriz738 on Jul 11, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info