Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
DailyDozo wrote:
I'm assuming the gem affects spectres already raised when you put it back in then?

Clearly, as we spaw green gems etc... Only Raise Spectres gem matters while raising.
"
swarogs wrote:
how to get +1 spectre on rare chest?

Drop from Delve.
just an FYI , if you buy a one hand weapon with only 95% Minion damage + one other (PREFIX) you can save yourself 1-2 exalted depending on the price of said one hand weapon

because
Minion damage is Prefix
Blind is a Prefix
Minion attack speed/cast speed is a Suffix
Trigger a spell is a Suffix
Can Have Multiple mods is a Suffix

so if you get something like this

heya, im using the "tanky" version with only 1 curse ((wich one?), should i still have two curses there or should i get something else, what would that be if that's the case?

Also better to run haste+Zealotry or Zealotry+Genorosity?
Love the build super fun btw
Last edited by Cyterizz on Mar 17, 2019, 8:35:19 PM
How (not) to use Leo slam on ghastly eye - I dont even think there was worse mode available then that mana regen... :-)

HOW I CAN "TRIGGER A SOCKET SKILL WHEN YOU USE SKILL" it's much cheaper to craft than to buy
Anyone Waifu have tried to insert Animate Guardian into the build with Kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral..?

So, pretty good in that setup.

Perm Fort and uncrit-able
im use desecrate in my ho

summon solar guards and enter t3 blue map

spectres get 1-2 hit and desapear

wtf this bug?
"
im use desecrate in my ho

summon solar guards and enter t3 blue map

spectres get 1-2 hit and desapear

wtf this bug?

Well, hideout should be level 60 zone, but for example mine shows "monster level 20", so maybe its not the same for everyone with customizable zones?

BTW T3 is zone 70, why dont you just desecrate there anyway?
"
Xafniko wrote:
Anyone Waifu have tried to insert Animate Guardian into the build with Kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral..?

So, pretty good in that setup.

Perm Fort and uncrit-able

I am running with kingmaker AG, seems to work out.
He have died twice, once to shaper and once in delve to some weird aoe-shit. His problem seems to be aoedegen-stuff etc.

Got him in a elderhelm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info