Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:

Sorry for asking a potentially silly question but....

1) This is similar to what zizaran leveled to 99 with?
2) And is it a bug, the trick to summon a lvl 100 slave driver (since it seems a bit strange?)
3) and lastly <3 If this is your first character and you don't have access to any high-level zones, is that still fine to run with your act5 slave-driver?

thanks for a really thorough guide however! it's been a pleasure leveling so far (40+).

Thank you again, Kayella!

UE down :-D

/out
Thx for Guide, Question what do you Think About Crazy Drivers as Spectre?
My spectres die really fast against UE, what can I do to fix that? DMG is fine but when they die the fight turns really hard
"
oestergreen wrote:
1) This is similar to what zizaran leveled to 99 with?
No. Zizaran first played a SRS Build and afterwards switched to a similar build that Steelmage created and where he made a video about.

I played this build as a league starter aswell, but switched to this one here later since it's a lot more refined. Personally i had some survivability issues with Ziz/Steelmages build, but the shield charge clear speed was nice. This build here is only a bit slower but can survive a lot more.
Last edited by shokilicious on Sep 14, 2019, 5:19:14 AM

What do u think about this passive point?

just made this! <3
What you Think guys about use a bow with +1 gems and +2 support gems with empower lv 4 for reach raise spectre lv 31 and have 6 spectre?
Last edited by IWonyou on Sep 14, 2019, 6:07:24 AM
Im confused does this thopic have multiple builds now?!
What guide should I follow, what guide is the original one?
Its my first minion build and Im really confused about those multiple different updates?
"
Im confused does this thopic have multiple builds now?!
What guide should I follow, what guide is the original one?
Its my first minion build and Im really confused about those multiple different updates?

the pob under the sept 11 update is the basic version and recommended start. it's the wand and shield version

https://pastebin.com/tL8kyC93

then you can transition with more advanced crafting options or move into the different variants in the second post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info