Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

The game has closed while playing with this build.
Has anyone else had this problem?
The screen freezes and the game closes.

I7 4770, 16 GB ram and a GTX 1070 TI.
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Guys plz help me, I can't level anymore... i have no damage at all... what's wrong with my gear ?

Im at 38 lvl

my gear:

What level your spectres are? While you are leveling you can rise them in your hideout, as it is level 60, and you should update them each time you level your gems. With level 41 specteres you should not have any dps problems
Last edited by Dzedsa on Mar 15, 2019, 6:38:46 AM
"
evilmindcz wrote:
I finally bought 6L Vis Mortis, so i can have 4 spectres now. I'm still using Solar Guards, as i really love their offscreen range, but because i know i can clear red maps just fine with only 3 SG (and i'm still just working on map pool for shaper/uber elder), i'm thinking about some mixup, maybe 3xSG 1xCFE, or even 2/2? I tried 3xCFE dozen levels ago, and didn't like it, i felt really squishy back then, as i was much often hit by ranged monsters.
Thoughts?

Maybe it is a personal preference but i really disliked SG, as they need to stop to cast their snipe attack, and if you move away they seems sometimes just skip an attack at all.
Switched to 4xCFE as fast as i got to the maps and i like them much more.

Also if your spectres feel squishy i suggest to buy tier 11+ map and update them there, even t11 map would be enough for CFE to be practically immortal at least in white and yellow maps
So after some item optimization i ended up with capping resistances without 2 jewelry slots. Best i can think of is using bisco amulet and essense worm with grace or haste/zealotry. Are there any other interesting options that can be used with this build?
Last edited by TryToStopMew on Mar 15, 2019, 7:28:14 AM
"
alexrov wrote:
The game has closed while playing with this build.
Has anyone else had this problem?
The screen freezes and the game closes.

I7 4770, 16 GB ram and a GTX 1070 TI.

Happened with me a few times, especially, if there is crazy builds around, like WO or any COC
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Guys plz help me, I can't level anymore... i have no damage at all... what's wrong with my gear ?

Im at 38 lvl

my gear:

Gears doesnt really matter at early game. My guess is that you dont re-summon your spectres once every few levels (your spectees dont auto-scale its life/damage when gem level up, you have to resummon at higher level zones to make them stronger, this will no longer be annoying once you get to map and summon them just once in lvl83+ zones)
Does it matter if you use a wand or mace? There are a lot more maces on trade sites
"
old_nihilist wrote:

Im at 38 lvl

38 is when you get your big ass damage boost from Spell Echo and Multistrike.

Things you ought to do (in my opinion):

- Grab a Tabula Rasa. They are at about 11-13 chaos and it's a biiiig boost. If you have been grabbing all the rares that drop and selling you ought to be filled with Alterations and Alchemy orb so trade those over http://poe.trade/ (grab a Goldrim while at it).

- Grab a whatever 6l weapon. I bought mine for 10 chaos. Put your skellies in there since they are your big dick single-target damage dealers. I went no frills with vaal skeletons (pop vaal skeletons for any boss and watch it melt) - minion damage - melee damage - multistrike - brutality - Maim (things to consider is changing Maim (or another) for Zombies. At my crap gear level my skeletons lose 1.5k DPS but my zombies gain 2.1k DPS (vaal skeletons will suffer though) and we gain a 4 link where the zombies were).

- Buy a Voideye ring. It gives +5 to the socketed gem. Keep it in your stash and keep Desecrate with you so it continues leveling. When your specter gem levels go to your hideout (since it's level 60), equip Voideye, place Desecrate in it, summon specters, place Voideye back in the stash and keep on leveling Desecrate. This is a bit of a hassle but at 40ish your specters should no longer be dying so it's just once in a while when the specter gem has leveled.

- Flame Sentinels with spell echo, elemental focus, minion damage, pierce and lesser multiple projectiles (no need to go greater since it just kills the damage more) are great map clearers. Watch them cast and you just run along with the projectiles as they kill two or three screens ahead. While the OP advises the cannibals I'm aiming for the Frost Sentinels of chapter eight since those guys snipe before I even see the mobs and the projectiles clear whole screens at a time.

- Purity of Elements is a great filler aura. I personally went with Haste (since it helps all my minions instead of just specters) + purity and have enough mana to cast my skeleons. I haven't bothered with Storm Brand + curse on hit just yet partly because I'm short on sockets and partly because, well, everything dies in seconds, even act bosses.

- From Dust, Unending Hunger and Violent Dead are all cheap-ish jewels and useful. You can ditch From Dust and Violent Dead later if you're 100% focused on specters.
Last edited by CedricDur on Mar 15, 2019, 9:59:37 AM
Thanks for the build, started this league with it. Went ok, though feeling pretty squishy at mlvl 72+ now, running with SG.
Pretty harf to get self-cast craft for the wand this league. Would be great if anyone is able to share ;)
What's the most efficient 5-link setup for mapping - with phantasms as proposed in post#1? Is it worth changing any gems for delves? I'm asking cause in pob different links are used (single-target dmg i guess).
Also any recommendations would be much appreciated!
www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/triapka/characters?characterName=ViziziV
Last edited by Triapka on Mar 15, 2019, 10:27:09 AM
Any Elder helm with concentrated effect, immolation, minion damage, minion life. To make this work with a helm 6L or possible 7L. Or even more expensive a bone elder helm with all that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info