Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Balerion_ wrote:
Makes sense about Phantasms, thanks! I've been theory crafting trying to cram together a few things.

What is your opinion on running Skeletons in a helmet like this instead of the 3 link stone golem combustion route, since it's got built in Immolate

I am trying to figure out if it's better to run the physical DPS vs running combustion and fire supports for skellies to increase spectre's damage via combustion weakening the enemy fire res. Since it's a 4 link I could go Skeleton -> Combustion -> Multistrike -> Ignite Proliferation? Or something?

It *seems* like physical skeletons add more DPS than combustion skeletons or stone golem does though, because the skeletons themselves can just do a bit more damage by whacking bosses.

I think I'm going to have to drop flame dash, to fit in Zealotry, but I should be able to fit 4 link Skeleton helmet, 4 link curse on hit, 4 link cast when damage taken + phase run + duration increase. Which leaves two 3 link for weapon and shield to just kinda fill all the loose ends like Haste, Zealotry, Desecrate etc.

Man I suck at PoB theory crafting, I appreciate how helpful you've been thus far and understand if you just want to shake your head and say no.

Probably, you need to read OP again.
This build is about spectres. Spectres here are the main firepower.
Vaal skeletons are just used on bosses and only as additional distraction and meat shield.
Not skeletons, not golem in this build are capable to deal even 10% of the spectres damage, even combined and in 8-link gear. So forget about them both.
Golem is just used to place Ignite on the bosses and benefit from increased damage on Ignited from Combustion gem. And also provides nasty HP regen for us.
That's why we need a jewel with added fire damage for minions (a source of Ignite to golem) and multistrike (more hits = better chances to Ignite).
Personally me even using Flammability curse (even more ignite chance), instead of just Elemental weakness.

P.S. Ignite is not a damage source either. Pretty sure, that Ignite would have 1 (one) DPS and this would be just fine.

You are right that this build doesnt focus on skeletons. You can, however make them very viable.

Just adding a psuedo 6-7 link in an elder helmet (+2/3 minion gems, immolate, minion damage) to the POB in the guide will give you an additional ~2 mil shaper dps with skeletons (Links: melee phys, combustion, added fire, VSS). With vaal skeletons it will give you an _additional_ 5 mil dps (7 mil skeletons dps). Keep in mind, nothing has been optimized, you could probably reach higher numbers. You can also forgo the golem since you have combustion linked with skellies.

I killed red elder, guardians and shaper yesterday with this variation(SSC), very comfortably - with more or less thrash tier gear.

TLDR: Don't underestimate skellies, those fuckers are strong.

On another note: Don't underestimate the difference higher level spectres do. Global 6666 is the "summoner global", you can sometimes find people sharing mlvl 83/84 spectres there.
Last edited by ahlmeister on Mar 14, 2019, 3:13:03 AM
Hey, guys, newb spectrolord question here. How exactly ghastly eye jewel modifier "minions deal inc damage when you use minion skill" works? Its stacks or not? And how jewels and ascedancy works witch each other? Not quite understand, bonus will be just summary from all sources or get higher in progression (bonus with each time use)? Appreciate the answer.
Interesting PSA from reddit: If you're using Raise Spectres, you can get run a t16 map and complete the memory in it. Then you can connect that memory to your Memory Nexus to easily get lvl83 spectres as you please. You can get into the memory to desecrate spectres without ever activating it.
"
azazello1115 wrote:
Hey, guys, newb spectrolord question here. How exactly ghastly eye jewel modifier "minions deal inc damage when you use minion skill" works? Its stacks or not? And how jewels and ascedancy works witch each other? Not quite understand, bonus will be just summary from all sources or get higher in progression (bonus with each time use)? Appreciate the answer.

It's a bit hard to understand what you mean, but in broad terms:

All sources of "minions deal increased damage" are additive with each other, whether temporary or permanent.

All sources of "minions deal more damage" are multiplicative.

Recently refers to the previous 4 seconds, so the Puppet Master ascendancy gives you +30% increased minion damage for 4 seconds after you use a minion skill (convocation, flesh offering, srs, etc).
"
azazello1115 wrote:

I also have a question regarding that. If I use a wand with trigger socketed spells I only really cast Phase Run and Storm Brand all the time, which are both no minion skills. So do the triggered spells count as "use minion skills"?
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
"
azazello1115 wrote:

I also have a question regarding that. If I use a wand with trigger socketed spells I only really cast Phase Run and Storm Brand all the time, which are both no minion skills. So do the triggered spells count as "use minion skills"?

Triggered spells do trigger passives
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
Deklnu wrote:
Would poets pen be better than Earandels Embrace for the trigger effect?

Poet's Pen has 0 buffs for "minion damage" or just any magic buffs.
So better would run with Embrace and then switch to something like this

that can be done pretty cheap (bought wand for 20c and then a guy crafted trigger for me just for the craft cost - 3c, so 23c in total)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 14, 2019, 5:06:38 AM
Could some one help me craft trigger when cast skill pls ,
30min spamming T7 Shore aaaand nothing. Someone have cfe that i can summon ?

Edit: Got them thank you!
Last edited by Chadan321 on Mar 14, 2019, 7:38:57 AM
"
negroneme wrote:
i feel so noob, but i cant get the Cannibal Fire-eater

the body in the floor is "Cannibal Fire-eater" or just "cannibal"?

Its cannibal fire eater. You might have to try in several maps before they spawn because sometimes they dont show up. If you try like 5 shore maps they should show up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info