Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

is there any certain reason melee splash isnt recommended with crabs for mapping anymore?
"
lewishoty wrote:
can someone help me check why im so weak? i have trouble with tier 6 ultimatum at lvl 93 thats not right.. also my SO's have 4x less dps than the given pob

my pob: https://pastebin.com/LhD1GXqg

Your items are so good compare to mine, and i dont even have any cluster. I'm shredding T10 Ultimatum without any problems, ofc getting 1-shot if i stopped moving.

Your gems need to get to higher level with 20% quality.
ok so the +1 body armour 6 links 5b1g are freaking expensive.. saw three in one day for 5-10 exalted.. any way to farm a +1 specter body armour yourself?
How do people keep their spectres and golem alive in lower red map ultimatums? At least 1-2 spectres and my golem always die when I get to round 5-6 even with conv spamming. The last time I played spectres this was easy with skelles+Life from Death cluster juwel.
Is there a way to add a Layer of Defence in the Pure Spectre Build? The Damage is good but getting 1-shotted by nearly everything is really bad, escpecially with juicy t16 and the Ultimatum League Mechanic.

It would also be totally awesome if someone could take a look at my character. How could I improve my defense and damage?
https://pastebin.com/CeAjhtZ9
Last edited by jeyar_one on Apr 23, 2021, 3:03:32 AM
Got a few questions I'm hoping someone could answer.

1. What type of base gear is ideal, armour, evasion or energy shield?
2. We swap out gmp for hypothermia for bosses correct?
3. Is it possible to switch to pure spectres without cluster jewels and the delve +1 spectre body?

"
Cridac wrote:
ok so the +1 body armour 6 links 5b1g are freaking expensive.. saw three in one day for 5-10 exalted.. any way to farm a +1 specter body armour yourself?

Farm Delve Minion/Aura nodes.

/Onin
"
OneZeroNine wrote:
Got a few questions I'm hoping someone could answer.

1. What type of base gear is ideal, armour, evasion or energy shield?
2. We swap out gmp for hypothermia for bosses correct?
3. Is it possible to switch to pure spectres without cluster jewels and the delve +1 spectre body?

1. We don't really focus on any one. Armour and ES are the primary ones you will use just because those are the ones we use for most of our sockets.

2. IDK since I use greater volley and not GMP

3. Yes but you really want at least 4 spectres by the time you are getting to red maps so you will either need the chest or a lvl 25 raise spectre. Obviously you'll want both for 5 spectres to feel comfortable in endgame.
Does "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown'- mean the "trigger" has a 8 second cooldown?
Last edited by DoJoMa on Apr 23, 2021, 10:48:36 AM
"
DoJoMa wrote:
Does "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown'- mean the "trigger" has a 8 second cooldown?

So I'm just guessing here, but I think each particular spell socketed has an 8-second cooldown. AKA- if you have desecrate, skellies, and flesh offering in your trigger weapon, it could trigger one right after the other but each one will have an 8-second CD before it can be cast again. At least that seems to be how it's worked with my testing so far.

The difference is negligible, and it's still super good quality of life IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info