Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

thank you for offering to help, got the spectre from someone and made a bank to keep them safe lol
"
xaeror35 wrote:
Is there anyway to prevent spell echo from interfering with spectre summoning? it is VERY annoying having to remove gem every time i need to resummon.
you shouldn't be summoning often at all. The only time I resummoned was going from flame sentinels to Slave Drivers, and then adding a third Slave Driver later on.
Am I missing something with regards to using Hatred + Frost Auto Scouts? POB says they don't do any phys damage
"
Ace_007 wrote:
Am I missing something with regards to using Hatred + Frost Auto Scouts? POB says they don't do any phys damage

You want Hatred for the % more Cold damage aura, not the physical bonus.
For syndicate operatives, is there alternative to a 4G triad gloves? Or are they just fine without the gloves until I can land them with 4 green?
"
"
xaeror35 wrote:
Is there anyway to prevent spell echo from interfering with spectre summoning? it is VERY annoying having to remove gem every time i need to resummon.
you shouldn't be summoning often at all. The only time I resummoned was going from flame sentinels to Slave Drivers, and then adding a third Slave Driver later on.

Mine are straight up dying in T1 maps.
"
xaeror35 wrote:
"
"
xaeror35 wrote:

Mine are straight up dying in T1 maps.

Ur lvl 65, wearing white gloves with 4 ES on them. Its you who should be dying not ur spectres
Anyone know if SO are squishy spectres? They are probably the best spectres right?
Hey Kay!

Just finished up with act 10 and put together the starter build for what I could afford, getting absolutely one shotted though at the beginner maps and I'm not sure what to change to prevent this. Don't have any vaal gems yet, but I put Max life on whatever pieces of gear I could and have max resistances. Obviously my build isn't the best as I don't have the most optimal pieces of gear or gems but what could I do to at least survive easier, thanks!
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Anyone know if SO are squishy spectres? They are probably the best spectres right?

Kay helped me out with those last night. I've got two and they clear the screen with the gem setup in the guide. Its no joke. I'm only on A8, but they don't take any damage it seems. They kill everything.

Looted a few things along the way.

Got that at like, level 22 or something silly. The extra zombie and life is freaking awesome.

Then this:

and

the From Dust (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/From_Dust) jewel

Summon 4 additional Skeleton Warriors with Summon Skeleton
+1 second to Summon Skeleton Cooldown

So I swapped out the fire totem with a spell totem and skeletons. Not sure if that was wise or not, but it clears incredibly.

This build is awesome. So happy I went with it.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info