Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi Can anyone please give me the syndicate operatives in SC Heist? Name is WhaleRum. Thanks.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Thanks. I always know that it's better to ditch diadem. Jinx is the uber defensive amulet. However, why did you choose bone barrier over plaugebringer? I used plaguebringer a lot last league and felt that it's very strong defensive-wise.

I actually never tested the Plaguebringer, it might be really good, yeah. But I also kinda like the idea of extra life recovery. If I don't burn out, I might try Plaguebringer as well to compare.

So far it's been going very well, I did lvl 83 heists yesterday, got 20% on 96 with no deaths.
Last edited by coffeecrank on Oct 14, 2020, 2:20:57 AM
nvm
Last edited by RNE0916 on Oct 14, 2020, 3:32:15 AM
"
coffeecrank wrote:

No point leveling them since extra levels don't help the Offering. Same with Storm Brand (quality on it affects cast speed though).

If you talk about Storm Brand...
Why not Armageddon brand?

Storm Brand proc EE right? Lightning is selected element blocked.
But you have Lightning damage on Foul Gaze Ghastly Eye Jewel (Minions deal 4 to 18 Added Lightning Damage).

Just currious why :)

"
attronach wrote:

But you have Lightning damage on Foul Gaze Ghastly Eye Jewel (Minions deal 4 to 18 Added Lightning Damage).

Oh, I never even considered that mod on a jewel, just something extra that was there. :) But yeah, you can do either one, I thought maybe Storm Brand chains better.
"
coffeecrank wrote:
"
attronach wrote:

Oh, I never even considered that mod on a jewel, just something extra that was there. :) But yeah, you can do either one, I thought maybe Storm Brand chains better.

I think it's this case :)

btw: Do you have any Delve experience with your build? I mean on what deep you are atm?
I really like delving.

thnx for your time spending here helping with noob questions :)
"
attronach wrote:

I think it's this case :)

btw: Do you have any Delve experience with your build? I mean on what deep you are atm?
I really like delving.

thnx for your time spending here helping with noob questions :)

I didn't delve past 200 yet, so can't tell you how good it is in deep delves, unfortunately. I would assume AG might die past 500, just something I heard from someone else. But minions might still be ok. :)
"
coffeecrank wrote:
After researching all the top SO builds in HC, I made some alterations to the build/gear. I used to die all the time in maps/heists, now I feel almost immune unless I fight Sirus etc. I made a video of a T16 (Ramparts) with 2 fragments, 1 scarab, full sextants, double Beyond and Delirium.

You can check it out here: https://vimeo.com/467821919 (I wasn't paying attention to the timer, so didn't get the boss)

Gear

All in all, I replaced the amulet, helmet and unique ring. I don't run Haste, and I feel it's absolutely not needed. Diadem is kind of a waste if you have currency for better stuff. Glancing Blows is still great, and Bone Armor is simply too op. I have all resistances over-capped for ele weakness maps, and my chaos res is 75+.

I'm using double cluster jewels, I only replaced the endurance charge generator with the one that works with block.

I'm pretty much done with the gear except maybe some Hunter slam on shield and belt, but that's really not necessary.

AS is the Kingmaker setup in Kay's original post, so I would probably avoid using him for Sirus or HoG.

I roughly spent around 40 ex, but I'm extremely happy with the result and how tanky I got after all the changes. You can check my stats in PoB as well, I have plenty of defensive layers that will keep you alive in most scenarios.

HC recommended.

On PoB, you have selected that your minions have frenzy charges? Where are they getting frenzy charges from?

Your unending hunger is slotted in a spot that only has 30 int in its radius.

I'm running something similar to your overall build as well. I just didn't find diadem and profane proxy to be very good. Wanna try bone armor now but I haven't quite got enough resists yet to drop commander of darkness
"
Astrohawke wrote:

On PoB, you have selected that your minions have frenzy charges? Where are they getting frenzy charges from?

Your unending hunger is slotted in a spot that only has 30 int in its radius.

I'm running something similar to your overall build as well. I just didn't find diadem and profane proxy to be very good. Wanna try bone armor now but I haven't quite got enough resists yet to drop commander of darkness

You are correct, frenzy charges should not be there, I think I overlooked it when I was adjusting Kay's version. As for the Unending Hunger, I noticed this glitch the other day. Apparently PoB doesn't display this correctly, this is the image from official website tree:

So we do have 4 int nodes there, but PoB only counts the ones we've taken, so that's a bug.

EDIT: updated PoB link
Last edited by coffeecrank on Oct 14, 2020, 8:22:08 AM
Hi guys, I need advice to chose my next upgrade. Can you help me please ? My dps seems kinda low :

Spoiler

I'm using 5 SO spectres. No cluster jewel at the moment

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info