Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Ace_007 wrote:
"
xThara wrote:
I love this build. My first Sirius deathless, but i changet deathmark to feeding frenzy - otherwise spectres do nothing on bosses offscreen :P

I'd do the opposite... use feeding frenzy during maps, and swap to deathmark for bosses for more damage. deathmark them and you can run to safety then

I was thinking this same Hack with Sirius. My POS Sentries dont shoot anything when I run to dodge shit. You can only attack him if you stand in the death circle of clones, or after he uses Kamehameha.

I have a large+2medium clusters. Without the Large Cluster it was impossible to beat him just because my minions would do no damage and it would drag the fight on increasing the chance of 1shot.

I use EleFocus > Death > FeedingFrenzy during mapping because most things die every time you convocate. I think a 2nd Large Cluster would push the damage over the edge so that non cursed mobs can get 1 shot easier. You can feel the difference in hexproof maps.
"
Ace_007 wrote:
"
xThara wrote:
I love this build. My first Sirius deathless, but i changet deathmark to feeding frenzy - otherwise spectres do nothing on bosses offscreen :P

I'd do the opposite... use feeding frenzy during maps, and swap to deathmark for bosses for more damage. deathmark them and you can run to safety then

I was thinking this same Hack with Sirius. My POS Sentries dont shoot anything when I run to dodge shit. You can only attack him if you stand in the death circle of clones, or after he uses Kamehameha.

I have a large+2medium clusters. Without the Large Cluster it was impossible to beat him just because my minions would do no damage and it would drag the fight on increasing the chance of 1shot.

I use EleFocus > Death > FeedingFrenzy during mapping because most things die every time you convocate. I think a 2nd Large Cluster would push the damage over the edge so that non cursed mobs can get 1 shot easier. You can feel the difference in hexproof maps. Now i'm testing just running Flesh Offering because as long as I dodge/convocate i can live most things, but 1shots from ground effects/shock+shotgun/a million projectiles still happens with bone offering. Maybe i'll go glancing blows
Last edited by LovelyNella on Aug 1, 2020, 3:37:54 AM
Thanks for new video. The new Spider Queen is look like badass. Btw i tried Spider Queen v1 on Delirium league, it had unique style but so squishy. The new one pretty amazing. I like. :)
Last edited by MarkFTJ on Aug 1, 2020, 7:28:56 AM
Is it just me or does Victarios Charity seem kinda lackluster? Eventhough I'm spamming frost bombs I feel like the uptime on frenzy charges is kinda low?

Also what opportunities do we have for making this build a bit more tanky?
The damage is insane, but I feel really, really squishy. I'm runing pure spectre - Redemption Sentrys.
Last edited by Haaaaps on Aug 1, 2020, 8:20:43 AM
Did the high budget build for my AG and it died in lab lol, rip 3ex.
"
Haaaaps wrote:
Is it just me or does Victarios Charity seem kinda lackluster? Eventhough I'm spamming frost bombs I feel like the uptime on frenzy charges is kinda low?

Also what opportunities do we have for making this build a bit more tanky?
The damage is insane, but I feel really, really squishy. I'm runing pure spectre - Redemption Sentrys.

Three easy things:

1. Use Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering (trigger)
2. Use Rare shield with life recovery
3. Glancing Blows

Shield is easy to craft with reforge life.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hey guys. Just finished crafting my shield

It was worth the trouble, as it gave me a huge damage increase. However, now im onto my last craft for this character. i want the ultimate bone helm craft.

Anybody has already crafted the bone helm this league, and has used harvest crafting to their advantage while making it, if they could give any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Im wodnering if i should spam Horrors or use fossils.

I want the +elemental damage, +spell crit, +3 minions, minion damage and hypo..
thanks
Any advice on whether immortal call should be left click or CWDT?
I have 3 endurance charges on my build currently.
How do you kill Atziri with the reflect damage?

My spectres just die when they are on reflect phase, i try to convocation but they have long range.

Just beat A8 sirus for the first time. Started playing since end of delirium and it felt good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info