Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

BattleKing8's Challenge and Boss Service

Hi,

I'm providing services for almost every challenge and boss in the game: Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper, Breachlords or even easier bosses like Normal Atziri and map bosses.

How to contact me:

Message me ingame or add me to your friend list!

Incursion League (Softcore): @Ekmo
Bestiary League (Softcore): @Erdoc
Legion League (Softcore): @Gorac

Services
Challenges: There are too many challenges to list them here. Please message me in-game for more information.
Uber Elder: 50c
Uber Atziri: 50c
Shaper: 35c
Chayula: 50c
Breachlords (Except Chayula): 15c
Normal Atziri: 15c
Beyond Bosses: 10c
Map Bosses: 5c

Bring your own set/map to me, we'll run it (if possible) in my hideout. All map specific loot is yours (For example: Dying Sun which can only drop from Shaper). I'll keep any additional drops.

If you allow me to sell portals to the challenge/boss we're running and if I'm able to, you won't have to pay the additonal fee (listed above). This takes 5-10 minutes depeding on the time of the day.

I'll accept any kind of currencies (sometimes items) as long as it adds up to the fee (listed above). If you disagree with the fees, please message me ingame and negotiate with me, these fees are not firm. Depending on the time of the league and the market these might vary.

Recovering Runs
Recovering already started runs is free if I'm unable to do it (Otherwise see the fees listed above). In this case I won't be providing any refunds on any type of failures.

Refunding
If anything for some reason goes wrong on my end, I'll provide a full refund of your money and the set/map. You won't get a refund if you don't respect the instructions given in-game (For example: Entering the map without my signal).
Last edited by BattleKing8 on Jul 6, 2019, 12:08:04 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2019, 7:23:33 PM
+1 Trustworthy, friendly and funny guy. Carried me 4 times so far, excellent service.
+1 He helped me a few time,pay after service that almost everyone likes.
GG for you services and keep up the good work.
+1, Good booster

Did 3x Uber Atziri runs for killing each trio-boss last.
0 failures, was quick and polite
100% legit, friendly, accept payment after job, highly recommended :)
+1 , good carry , highly recommended , GL
helped with a challenge, nice guy.
+++ Friendly dude, hard carry, won't let you down. Able to fulfill all your league challenge needs.
ingame name
Abless
I can vouch for my buddy's service, we've played POE together for several years, he's very reliable and always keen to give me a hand. Good luck with your challenges!
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Dec 25, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
Fast and smooth uber elder kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info