Beta Key My Ass

Lol made me laugh a little inside. which is hard, i have a weird sense of humor.
"Do or do not. There is no try. ~Master Yoda
"
Psychotropic wrote:
Lol made me laugh a little inside. which is hard, i have a weird sense of humor.

LOL. Remember me if you ever have a spare key :)
As someone who has battled Rectal cancer i find the premise of and some of the comments in this thread thoroughly offensive. Cancer is not a joke.
Behold I am become death, the Destroyer of Worlds!
"
Naeblis wrote:
As someone who has battled Rectal cancer i find the premise of and some of the comments in this thread thoroughly offensive. Cancer is not a joke.

I agree
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.
"
Naeblis wrote:

Did you get Rectal cancer from waiting for a closed beta key to this game? I think I might be...
"We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness..."
"
Endercloud wrote:
"
Naeblis wrote:

Did you get Rectal cancer from waiting for a closed beta key to this game? I think I might be...

I know you're trying to be funny. The truth is i don't know the cause. I was diagnosed with stage 2 rectal cancer at age 30. I have no family history of colorectal cancer.
"
Naeblis wrote:
"
Endercloud wrote:
"
Naeblis wrote:

I know you're trying to be funny. The truth is i don't know the cause. I was diagnosed with stage 2 rectal cancer at age 30. I have no family history of colorectal cancer.

That's a damn shame fight on good sir.
Thank you.

For now it seems it is in remission. Still it wasn't an easy process.
I'm simply talking about a Donkey. He's an Ass with cancer, but not Ass cancer.
Donkey Died.

Side note: Ass cancer IS pretty funny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info