3.3 ISC Hiero Bladefall 5xTotems, 100% Physical Damage

Thanks for the reply. Another question for Arc, is it better to change the nodes and the gems that increase area of affect since Arc is not an AOE attack? Maybe I am stating the obvious but I am fairly new to this. Thanks!

Will this be updated to 3.4?
Also, I m probably dumb but, I picked Avatar of Fire and my totem didin't deal any damage, had 0 on tooltip. Wasn't this supposed to be just bad instead of null?
btw. how do you get power charges if u don't skill them in ascendancy?
Last edited by Kaenshin_ on Sep 2, 2018, 5:36:15 AM
"
Will this be updated to 3.4?
Also, I m probably dumb but, I picked Avatar of Fire and my totem didin't deal any damage, had 0 on tooltip. Wasn't this supposed to be just bad instead of null?
btw. how do you get power charges if u don't skill them in ascendancy?

I am currently updating for 3.4 update. So far its going well!

Look at the first post for power charge generation, the 2nd post is only a variant of the physical version so you have to take them both into account.
Intel i7 6700K @ 4 GHz
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200
ASRock Z170 OC Formula LGA 1151 Intel Z170
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5
Thoughts on the corrupted +2 aoe gem tabula for this build to use instead of carcass, acroding to PoB the dps is higher but im not sure if PoB takes the % area dmg into effect or not
For my weapon, what stats should I prioritize over others?

Been looking into prioritizing spell damage -> phys damage -> cast speed -> global crit multi but I'm not sure if I'm on the right track here
Hi, I can't open the skill tree (and why not put the full link into the pastebin?).
My favorite starter build any updates or ideas for 3.5 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info