i think im wrongly ban from the tournament?

"
Shazamarang wrote:

"im just upset that he instant ban me while i try to type to him"
"also put me on ignore"
"if he woulda listen and dont ignore me so quick"
"i would be cool"
"but he fucked up"

Ignored him due to spam during my stream, so... Once again, I've reached out on the forums, i've reached on discord, i've reached out on the PM system of the official site and I've reached out to those who he interacts with for him to get in touch with me. AFTER stream, I unignored him to chat and he responded by ignoring me.

So... to me I've got a person who I get constant complaints about, a person who is wanting attention, a person who goes into LLD chat telling everyone how LLD is a waste of time, a person who gets threatened to tone it down or be removed from the discord, a person that seems to have previous beef with other members.

As I've said on discord, and in forums and anyone asking about this, i've been more than willing to resolve an issue or figure out if my actions went too far and if I was wrong. But all I've gotten was someone who is actively TRYING to remove themselves from the conversation. Who is actively not allowing me to resolve an issue, simply so they can make a larger issue and get attention.

I've spent my time to resolve this issue and Google/EthicalScionzz has made it clear he doesn't have an interest
"
MullaXul wrote:
I watched this, It's very evident the Red guy posting in the comments fucked everyone in the head.

Google had a bow on primarily to out range PT's uber skilled walk build (sarcasm). Look at the damage he was doing, if he was invested in bow nodes he'd do much more then that. His Lacerate was his main skill clearly and did as much to PT as it did to Sidro. Red must of thought since Google had a bow he was ranged with a Lacerate swap, when it was clearly the other way around.

even if its the other way around does it still count as ban-able offense or no? gear swapping is kinda cheap don't you think? if you're going to play a build why try to swap for another one that does zero damage? the op must be a noob to not realize this or he just wants to get banned?
"
keyboardell wrote:

even if its the other way around does it still count as ban-able offense or no? gear swapping is kinda cheap don't you think? if you're going to play a build why try to swap for another one that does zero damage? the op must be a noob to not realize this or he just wants to get banned?

Gear swapping is not banned for the event and EthicalScionzz did not run into issue with Gear Swapping during the event. Just seems one person made a comment of it, and then was repeated
Last edited by ProjectPT on Jul 1, 2018, 1:34:18 AM
ok thx pt btw if you read his post again he states that he is done with pvp maybe he just a little cry baby just leave him alone for now the kid needs time to heal.

but tbh he does have a lot of beef with other players this guy is well known for trash talking he is very toxic and trolls 99% of the time so its good to ban him i think you made the right decision banning him so don't feel bad. That's what he gets he deserved it 4 sure

Last edited by keyboardell on Jul 1, 2018, 1:34:25 AM
Using a bow as melee has always been a thing, both me and mulla used this to counter molten that low life casters ran around with, and stop their es recharge with puncture. I even used a glyph Mark at times to get as much DMG out as possible
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
reading the forum pvp fallout > ptpvp.

someone used a bow? BAN!

"
keyboardell wrote:
ok thx pt btw if you read his post again he states that he is done with pvp maybe he just a little cry baby just leave him alone for now the kid needs time to heal.

but tbh he does have a lot of beef with other players this guy is well known for trash talking he is very toxic and trolls 99% of the time so its good to ban him i think you made the right decision banning him so don't feel bad. That's what he gets he deserved it 4 sure

the irony really went over your head, i guess.

talks shit on and namecalls ____. says _____ is toxic. tell me more, champion of justice!
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jul 2, 2018, 4:20:07 PM
"
ProjectPT wrote:
"
Shazamarang wrote:

"im just upset that he instant ban me while i try to type to him"
"also put me on ignore"
"if he woulda listen and dont ignore me so quick"
"i would be cool"
"but he fucked up"

Ignored him due to spam during my stream, so... Once again, I've reached out on the forums, i've reached on discord, i've reached out on the PM system of the official site and I've reached out to those who he interacts with for him to get in touch with me. AFTER stream, I unignored him to chat and he responded by ignoring me.

So... to me I've got a person who I get constant complaints about, a person who is wanting attention, a person who goes into LLD chat telling everyone how LLD is a waste of time, a person who gets threatened to tone it down or be removed from the discord, a person that seems to have previous beef with other members.

As I've said on discord, and in forums and anyone asking about this, i've been more than willing to resolve an issue or figure out if my actions went too far and if I was wrong. But all I've gotten was someone who is actively TRYING to remove themselves from the conversation. Who is actively not allowing me to resolve an issue, simply so they can make a larger issue and get attention.

I've spent my time to resolve this issue and Google/EthicalScionzz has made it clear he doesn't have an interest

...you screwed him over and ignored him.

you're surprised that he doesn't want to talk to you/that he ignored you in return?

this is amazing. it's like you've never interacted with people before. hahaha
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Since everyone seems to be calling me out, I just said what I thought I saw in his passive tree. I never said anything about a new character, as that was somebody else. He even said in the discord that he cheated right after I said something about it. That proof is gone now as PT deleted his comments while kicking him from the discord. All that being said, I also said he should not be banned for that as it was not specifically stated in the rule set. I just asked PT about that stuff in the very beginning of the season and PT said no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info