[3.3] Loate's (Almost) Immortal Tricolor Jugg - Guardians/Shaper/Yellow Elder

i made some upgrades to my gear(i got 6l chest/new amulet/2 combat focus)and its alot better now,,,,,cold penetration or empower for 6th gem???and hydra is my biggest problem so far...still 1 shot me......plis can you check my gear and tell me what to improve???Great Great Build,,,ty:)
"
Lampra wrote:
i made some upgrades to my gear(i got 6l chest/new amulet/2 combat focus)and its alot better now,,,,,cold penetration or empower for 6th gem???and hydra is my biggest problem so far...still 1 shot me......plis can you check my gear and tell me what to improve???Great Great Build,,,ty:)

Cold penetration will be the higher DPS increase for bosses (which is where you'll need it). As far as gear upgrades, I'd look at getting Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills on your other ring and neck - that'll bump up your Ele Hit damage a fair amount. Other than that, you're looking at multi-exalt level upgrades; stuff like getting corrupted Poet's Pens with penetration, replacing the two-stone ring with another opal, things of that nature. Like I said in the guide, though, this is never going to be a "delete Shaper in three seconds" type build. The upgrades will be incremental at most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info