DSC - Boxa's Master Crafting T8 & Leo 7 + Bossing Service

Great service, its fast, cheap and very reliable! :) Ty mate!
Last edited by blekotacz on Oct 6, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
Did exactly what I wanted which was Vorici 8 1 Green to color my Montreguls

Only complaint was he was rather rude. I sat in his hideout and waited for him to open trade, but then he posted "any day now...." and I didn't even know he was waiting on me, I was waiting for him to trade, I didn't want to seem like I'm rushing him. Then it took about 15 tries, and I figured he'd just keep the extra mats as a tip. It took all the mats, then he contacted me after and said thanks for the tip sarcastically and said please don't contact him in the future for more crafts. Got the job done, but I definitely won't be contacting him again.
"
Not_MVP wrote:
Did exactly what I wanted which was Vorici 8 1 Green to color my Montreguls

Only complaint was he was rather rude. I sat in his hideout and waited for him to open trade, but then he posted "any day now...." and I didn't even know he was waiting on me, I was waiting for him to trade, I didn't want to seem like I'm rushing him. Then it took about 15 tries, and I figured he'd just keep the extra mats as a tip. It took all the mats, then he contacted me after and said thanks for the tip sarcastically and said please don't contact him in the future for more crafts. Got the job done, but I definitely won't be contacting him again.

Enjoy you item and good luck w/ everything. This is taken directly from my FAQ on page 1:

While I don't expect tips it is commonly accepted to receive tips for services that don't have a set cost on them. That being said if I feel as though someone is abusing my time and not giving me any value for it, I will typically refuse service for that person and in some extreme cases I have put people on my ignore list. My goal with providing services is to be able to help people in a safe environment, but simultaneously turn a profit and do content which I find enjoyable which is higher end mapping/bossing.

---

What you didn't mention in your story is how you took 3 minutes to tell me what colors you wanted, kept reminding me to use Vorici 1 green method as though I can't figure out that on a strength and int item the best chance of rolling a green socket is 1G and were providing me mats for your craft 3 at a time as though it was a PEZ dispenser.
I need your services but you are not online even tho it's giving a green light next to your thread. Let me know when you're available please.

IGN: Horafide

Ez clap
I know him from incursion enough to trust him with vorici 8 corrupted 6L
thanks a lot bud!
very fast and reliable!
helped me with his vorici 8 on my corrupted item to recolour
Quick and good service! 10/10
10/10 amazing boss killing build did a great job :)

And then also good vorici service :)
Last edited by ICannotThinkOfAnything on Oct 7, 2018, 8:59:24 AM
Finally got a good RF Sceptre feels good man :)
"
azarj5 wrote:
Finally got a good RF Sceptre feels good man :)

Happy to craft Blood Magic, Fire Damage, and Damage over Time for you ;-).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info