[3.3] Fate Of The Elements(Elemental Hit) | 3mil+ Dmg | 2mil Shaper Dmg | Fast map clearing!

inpulsa seems neat and all but that coloring how? any alternatives?
"
terziel wrote:
inpulsa seems neat and all but that coloring how? any alternatives?

I do agree it's a tough one when getting the right colors on your sockets which is another reason why this build can get a bit pricey. If I was to recommend something else that could be just as useful, it would have to be a Belly of The Beast. It would give us a lot more life, res, and the better choice for color setup.

Inpulsa is just such a great fit for the build, seeing how we need shock effect to really dig in the shocks so we don't lose our damage from shocking. Elemental Hit not too bad when using on it's own, Inpulsa just makes it that much better when clearing maps. But it's personal choice really. :)
Last edited by Morphyne123 on Jun 27, 2018, 12:29:39 AM
Trying it out! Looking for my "last" build and this looks fun. Got an amazing Inpulsa's for the price and actually got the coloring with 2 rolls!

I've been messing with this weapon since league started its nice to see a build using it doing so much so I decided to give it a whirl! I was debating on using Yoke of Suffering with it and was wondering your thoughts, since shocking is important it'd let all 3 of our element rolls apply it, we do lose duration on our ailments though to trade for this.
"
Kylus92 wrote:
I've been messing with this weapon since league started its nice to see a build using it doing so much so I decided to give it a whirl! I was debating on using Yoke of Suffering with it and was wondering your thoughts, since shocking is important it'd let all 3 of our element rolls apply it, we do lose duration on our ailments though to trade for this.

Yoke of Suffering would be a great fit for the build, if you can afford it that is lol. I know in HC Incursion they're going for about 5ex which is a lot more than I would like to spend on an Amulet. However, the stats on it are prefect for a build like this and I love the fact that all your elemental damage can shock, making shock even more viable in boss fights. I'd say go for it and tell me how it goes! :)
"
Morphyne123 wrote:
"
Kylus92 wrote:

Yoke of Suffering would be a great fit for the build, if you can afford it that is lol. I know in HC Incursion they're going for about 5ex which is a lot more than I would like to spend on an Amulet. However, the stats on it are prefect for a build like this and I love the fact that all your elemental damage can shock, making shock even more viable in boss fights. I'd say go for it and tell me how it goes! :)

I'm still in the process of leveling the assassin up but I'll let you know how it goes! I got lucky and had one drop earlier for me this league been using it on my wild strike Raider that I made to test my Fate of the Vaal (sadly still working out the survival part for this one).
This build looks awesome. Any chance we'll see a gameplay video?
"
SolidVolgin wrote:
This build looks awesome. Any chance we'll see a gameplay video?

Of course! I'm actually working on one right now as we speak. Hopefully I can have it posted here either today or tomorrow. So stay tuned! :)
Level 71 at the moment, played with Inpulsa's for 2 levels and the explosions didn't feel too smooth since not every pack got shocked. Put on Yoke's at 70 and noticed a huge difference. I'd put it under the recommended uniques for sure.
Last edited by vantro on Jun 28, 2018, 3:25:30 PM
"
vantro wrote:
Level 71 at the moment, played with Inpulsa's for 2 levels and the explosions didn't feel too smooth since not every pack got shocked. Put on Yoke's at 70 and noticed a huge difference. I'd put it under the recommended uniques for sure.

that's odd, I was getting shock explosions quite often, enough to explode whole groups but I also don't own a Yoke so I can't really test that. I will definitely throw it up on the recommended uniques and thank you for the feedback! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info