[3.3] ST Ci HoWA Deadeye | Shaper Uber Atziri Uber Elder down

"
Dezzo79 wrote:
i actually gave up building a windripper deadeye and did a total respecto this instead. build is fun and relatively cheap. i didn't have patience to roll a 6 socket armor with 2 colours of each so i just bought one for 1 ex. xD

i don't know if there is any optimization to be done but the build seems good atm. i prolly need another 10 levels to get all the nodes to finish off the build.

thanks akzm!

Glad you're enjoying it! If you need anything lmk ;P
Which pantheons do you recommend?
Playing Path Of Exile since talisman
"
wintersedge wrote:
Which pantheons do you recommend?

I've always used Brine King but Upgraded Solaris is good and Upgraded Yugul or Ralakesh
would frostbomb be good on this build too or? Also concerned with how hard we are hit by mobs, seems like one mob can burn through my 5.5k es even with flasks and fortify up why is that?
Last edited by cryyyy on Jul 2, 2018, 4:55:54 AM
"
cryyyy wrote:
would frostbomb be good on this build too or? Also concerned with how hard we are hit by mobs, seems like one mob can burn through my 5.5k es even with flasks and fortify up why is that?

Frostbomb should be useless since all we do is lightning damage. 5.5k ES isn't too high and I haven't really had problems with dying to mobs but if you are then just swap Vortex for Enfeeble in your cast when damage taken setup should help alot.
"
akzm wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:

Frostbomb should be useless since all we do is lightning damage. 5.5k ES isn't too high and I haven't really had problems with dying to mobs but if you are then just swap Vortex for Enfeeble in your cast when damage taken setup should help alot.

Okay yes, thank you I am only 86 I didn't get all the jewel sockets before the rest of the tree so missing quite a bit of int from the rest of my sockets. Oh yes frostbomb is cold that's right, and alright thank you :)
Any gameplay footage? and also any other substitute gears? Can't find any good body armor tbh and if I use the suggested one, ES drops by 1k thats alot.

Or any tips on selfcrafting? Chaos spam?
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jul 2, 2018, 12:50:59 PM
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Any gameplay footage? and also any other substitute gears? Can't find any good body armor tbh and if I use the suggested one, ES drops by 1k thats alot.

I got this for 1 ex the lightning res was complete garbage but, it was cheap and decent ES, had to make up for the lack of res in other areas and 1 jewel.

here is a search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/b2v3VXfL

Last edited by cryyyy on Jul 2, 2018, 1:50:28 PM
"
PandaZeus wrote:

High tier essence of Spite or Chaos spam shouldn't take too much and no gameplay footage since I'm mfing rn. Might try to get some when I do the rest of my challenges.
dam.. thats weird.. was planning my gear in POB and I should have about 6k ES but when I equiped everything its only 5.4k and level 90 wts?
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jul 2, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info