New and impressed..!

Hi..

Okay, so I decided to try out Path of Exile this last monday.. aaaand I'm pretty impressed!
Afcourse I watched a few videos, and some forum post's about it before trying, but now I'm 35 hours in, and it's been less than a week!

So here is a few things that really got me hooked:
There are no sets, so everything is up to builds and gems.
There's an unlimited amount of replayability!
The leagues gives new incentive to experiment.
There is literally a TON of community support.' *thumbs up*
The whole continued support for leagues and expansions by the developer, is really amazing!

I might have forgotten a whole lot of stuff, but I have to get back to playing..

(And sorry for spelling errors and bad grammar, but english is not my first language!)

Cheers, and have fun :)
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2018, 5:15:28 AM
They all like this, starters.. and then, after 10th act they hitting the wall.
,)

+got popcorn to see the comments+

But sure, game is good!
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
They all like this, starters.. and then, after 10th act they hitting the wall.
,)

+got popcorn to see the comments+

But sure, game is good!

I really hope for this dude’s sake that he is out of the acts at 35 hours deep.
"
quicksixteen wrote:
I really hope for this dude’s sake that he is out of the acts at 35 hours deep.

For the first time? Really doubt it..
And hes having zero things completed.

Unless its a fake account.
Ha.. I'm not out of the acts yet.. started a Marauder on standard league, without any knowledge of builds or gems..
Then I went on the Incursion league for a short stint, but ultimatly I rerolled a Marauder on standard league, just to get the story and what to do with passives and gems!

But I got time.. And the fact that I finally found a game to sink my time into, is a great deal..

At some point, when i got the basics down, I'm going to shop for a guild..

Cheers!
You should also be aware that last Monday in a press statement The World Health Organization said: ‘Gaming Disorder’ To Be Classified As Mental Health Disorder. So be very, very careful to not become addicted to PoE (contrary to GGG desires).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Well.. I don't think an addiction would be my first concern.. more what ascendancy to choose... :)
"
RedBeatDK wrote:
Well.. I don't think an addiction would be my first concern.. more what ascendancy to choose... :)

HA xD welcome.

This next isn't for you then.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
You should also be aware that last Monday in a press statement The World Health Organization said: ‘Gaming Disorder’ To Be Classified As Mental Health Disorder. So be very, very careful to not become addicted to PoE (contrary to GGG desires).

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 23, 2018, 6:34:17 PM
Ah yes the honeymoon stage...enjoy the moment...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Ah yes the honeymoon stage...enjoy the moment...

We all wish RedBeatDK the best of luck (may RNGesus eternally smile upon you) and hope he is in a location that provides a good low latency link to a PoE realm otherwise the honeymoon phase of playing will come to a fps crashing end quickly. And don't forget to seek out help here. We were all newbies at some point and GGG still today doesn't do well in the PoE documentation dept. (sort of on purpose).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info