New and impressed..!

Thank you.. all of you! :)

I do have great internet (and cheap) internet connection, so that part is covered. And I will remember to retun for help and suggestions.

Thanks again!
And about hie not having challanges.... well i play PoE from long ago and about challanges and reward i find out from guild mates during ABYSS. I had some rewadrs but had no idea i have them, he explained to me.

So... I get it.
ignore the general bitter vibe that sometimes takes over the forums. Someone like me might complain about something in the game, understand that Ive played it for 10k hours. So yeah, after youve played maybe 5000 hours of poe this that and the other thing might drive you insane and youll say the game was better when X wasnt added or before Y was taken out, and that you dont like the sound of Z that is being done to whatever skill coming up.

A lot of games now days alst 10 hours, 20 hours and ur done. People keep playing poe for 2000, 5000, 10,000+ hours to get to a stage where they have some bitter opinions that come from knowing a game so thoroughly because its one of the best games ever made, thats what it comes down to.
And to me it sounds amazing, that it's possible to put so many hours into it..
Comming from other games, where I've have spent 600+ and 800+ hours.. so yeah; I'm happy to have found PoE..

The fact that there is a nuanced opinion on the forum is a good thing.. I'm reading up on all newbie stuff (for now), and will begin to focus on builds and gem use soon.
Acts 5-10 are nicely made! Bossfights are cool and difficult. You will like it, but get some friends, cos you will need some help :P
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
you should go back to playing league. there are challenges, not to hard to get. and you win free effects.
OP i think you will stop being impressed when you get to endgame and realise that its full of shitty one shot abilities, that the "varied skill tree" forces you to pick certain nodes or die and that most options in the game are noob traps (2H vs DW, most newbies will assume that 2H does more damage when its the reverse and 2H is awful).
you have to find the best mix out of looking and understanding guides and learning by doing. You will do a bad one, for sure, but it is okay, we all did. So don´t expect to get an endgame hero with first try, just expect so much fun and so many new things to watch, then it will be a nice game. Try both not to go SSF at the beginning, but also not to build everything by trade. Or try both single separate. Have fun.
Don't make fun of him guys, who knows if the next reply he post will be "I found this mirror of kalamansi thingy..what does it do?"

:D
"
tyuio211 wrote:
Don't make fun of him guys, who knows if the next reply he post will be "I found this mirror of kalamansi thingy..what does it do?"

:D

I hope it will happen. I wish Him to happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info