The Ivory Chaos Armour Set and Cloak

Recolour. Overprice. Grabber.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
KalAthar wrote:
Well it looks cool, I like it over the original.

It's still too pricey, like most of the mtx. I don't think minor adjustments to existing assets are helping the point any lol. Maybe Tencent can give you guys a Chinese hookup for cheaply producing art assets.

I mean seriously... I'm sitting on unspent points, but perceived value usually cockblocks impulse buy pretty hard in this game. I generally feel you'd end up making more by releasing more for cheaper. Of course, if yall are making bank as it is, then I guess I am wrong (and I DID impulse buy spacecat, and don't regret it at all).

Exactly, they can make supporter packs expensive and posh, but these normal ones they bake so often, they should sell for 3times cheaper. Id buy if it would be the case, but now the prices are insane.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
So it's better to paint done in the game, as in Diablo 3.

because it's duplicate like a trash...
💥 The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent
- Fundamentals of Chess 1883

Never buy mystery box - it's a trick to rob you of money!
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
I've supported you guys for quite some time but when you consider what just one armor set like this one costs it's becoming harder and harder to justify the MTX prices, particularly with the recent acquisition by Tencent. In short GGG:

If you complain about the price, I wonder what's with the glowing scorpion pets, where one costs 1100 coins...
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Tencent should have seen this reaction coming a mile away.

GGG made bank on overpriced MTXs before because consumers wanted to support GGG. It straddled that gray area somewhere between charity and classic retail consumption.

Thus showing off all that bling in-game didn't mean that you were shallow or a chump spender; it meant that you were generous.

And now? How many players do you think want to pay $42 for a few pixels' difference on their avatar while simultaneously supporting a huge Chinese company of questionable reputation?
Wash your hands, Exile!
first they used SUPPORTER $$$ to make an xbox version,
when that seemed to be a huge flop like many of us predicted btw,
they just sold everything and you got a big middlefinger.

Congrats, loyal supporters.
IGN: Bluntexile
Reskin
Today's ivory chaos armour pack special seems to have been missed or is this intentional?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info