Xbox One 3.3.0d Patch Notes

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Changed the keybinds to access 'Highlight Items' and 'Clear Highlight' to LS + D-Pad Left and LS + D-Pad Right respectively.

Press Left stick plus D-Pad - two left hand area buttons. Really. What a terrible key combo to choose. Does anyone at GGG actually play the game using a controller????? Sure, not an issue for the dexterous, but what about everyone else?

So disappointing - to make such a commonly used command so uncommonly challenging.

To re-implement D-Pad Navigation the binds to access the Filter box and to Accept/Reject items had to change. 'RS' is used in the dash for other inputs, so this couldn't be used.

"
thMadHatter83 wrote:
This may have been addressed elsewhere, I just logged in, but I'm UNABLE to reorder my stash tabs; LB & RB are doing nothing.
Did I miss something in the notes or is this a known issue?

Thanks, I'm aware of this happening and have already made an issue internally to get it fixed.

"
lordnivek1 wrote:
I also cant move my stash tabs. I also cant figure out how to get rid of the number in my mana bar and life?

Thanks, I've already made an issue for this internally to get it fixed.

Was re-implementing D-Pad navigation really necessary? I mean using the thumb stick to navigate isn't that hard - that's how you play a game with a controller. Whereas now having to use two hand to highlight/clear highlight and accept trade is extremely awkward. I'm not normally one to comment, I created an account just to post about this change. I really hope you can remove this.
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Thank you for dpad movement it's so much faster :D

But at what cost?

How do you feel about the new keybinds for search and accept/reject trade?
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
seriously why the F@#$ would you even need to change the buttons for Auction house? The normal buttons were perfectly fine, now you added the Y+A to accept and now this stupid Ls+left FOR WHAT REASON?! No one, absolutely NO ONE was complaining about this problem.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS RE-ADD THE IDEA TO PUT ONE WHOLE STASH TAB AT A CERTAIN PRICE!! You guys implemented that for like 1-2 weeks in the league before bestiary and it was absolutely amazing to put a whole stash at one price.. Now I have to manually put each map/item at the 1 chaos orb price compared to having a whole stash at 1 chaos orb. PLEASE BRING THIS BACK AND REMOVE THE STUPID BUTTONS FOR THE AUCTION HOUSE!
"
lordnivek1 wrote:
I also cant move my stash tabs. I also cant figure out how to get rid of the number in my mana bar and life?

I also cannot remove the numbers for my health and mana bars since the patch. Am I missing something?
"
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

But at what cost?

I play a lot, like a lot a lot...

The speed is worth the currently akward trade in the long run. Like any change it takes a bit of time to adapt. For those who like efficient gameplay and wanna go as fast as possible (me) it's going to be worth the growing pains of the new trade buttons.

Currently though it's bugged in several places that making getting used to using it nigh impossible. So if it's one other other I'd rather just have shit fixed for now.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

But at what cost?

The speed is worth the currently akward trade in the long run. Like any change it takes a bit of time to adapt. For those who like efficient gameplay and wanna go as fast as possible (me) it's going to be worth the growing pains of the new trade buttons.

Currently though it's bugged in several places that making getting used to using it nigh impossible. So if it's one other other I'd rather just have shit fixed for now.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
"
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

But at what cost?

Thanks for the share. I'm pretty much in the "it is not worth it" camp myself. (As in, so GGG, use the torturous push stick combo for the express navigation feature and let them be the ones left protesting.)

I await to see if GGG is going to favour the (assumed) few at the expense of the (presumed) many. The triggers really need to freed up to act as universal shift "keys" within the inventory screens in my opinion.

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Changed the keybinds to access 'Highlight Items' and 'Clear Highlight' to LS + D-Pad Left and LS + D-Pad Right respectively.

Press Left stick plus D-Pad - two left hand area buttons. Really. What a terrible key combo to choose. Does anyone at GGG actually play the game using a controller????? Sure, not an issue for the dexterous, but what about everyone else?

So disappointing - to make such a commonly used command so uncommonly challenging.

To re-implement D-Pad Navigation the binds to access the Filter box and to Accept/Reject items had to change. 'RS' is used in the dash for other inputs, so this couldn't be used.

"
thMadHatter83 wrote:
This may have been addressed elsewhere, I just logged in, but I'm UNABLE to reorder my stash tabs; LB & RB are doing nothing.
Did I miss something in the notes or is this a known issue?

Thanks, I'm aware of this happening and have already made an issue internally to get it fixed.

"
lordnivek1 wrote:

Thanks, I've already made an issue for this internally to get it fixed.

Uhhhh, so where is the part about the upcoming fix/reset for the keybind fiasco? It seems a pretty cold and calculating move to impose such a clunky keybind on some commonly used operations in order to seemingly appease a hand full of the top players. This seems the sort of decision making that the rest of us really should push back on.

Just put buttom remaping for everyone and let ppl decide it.
"
Abel2029 wrote:
Just put buttom remaping for everyone and let ppl decide it.

I have been asking for this for awhile also.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info