[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Great build! I'm following it right now, but I notice I am dying quite a bit at level 40ish. What do we do for LGOH, or is it strictly leech?
"
simplybread wrote:
Great build! I'm following it right now, but I notice I am dying quite a bit at level 40ish. What do we do for LGOH, or is it strictly leech?

Replace your flasks! You're still using act 1 level flasks, should be able to get ones that provide a lot more life, even from vendor :)
Forgive me if it was posted into another part of the thread, but is there an updated skill tree for this build? I noticed in 3.7 the tree is a bit different from what is linked in the main page.
"
Arl1x wrote:
Forgive me if it was posted into another part of the thread, but is there an updated skill tree for this build? I noticed in 3.7 the tree is a bit different from what is linked in the main page.

Hey friend, been running this build this season. The updated skill tree is in the spoiler at the very top of the post.
Which skill is best to use in the beginning before you get lacerate. Is lacerate a good leveling skill or should I use another one?
Hi!, im having fun with this build, im enjoying it, but im confused about some gems i have doble fortify cause i dont know what to do, can u look at my character and tell me what can i change or improve
And wanna know more about impale, pride, etc..

(i know that is miss some gems like blood rage increased duration etc, but im trying to get new items for those gems)
"
Hey guys...wanting to go full into this build but everywhere I read...'bleed is bad'....'bleed is only 3.7% of your total dps'....etc..etc. can someone convince me that this is not the case

Everything you need is in the first post, it should convince you.

"
few questions about gear. Would starkonja work for helm? would Haemophilia for gloves work? What about atziris step boots being they have high evasion?

Generally all these items will work well with this build. However, we need to remember that we need resists, we can not dress in the whole unique gear.

"

Hmmm only PoB its up to date i will make site tree today and update it :)

"
Which skill is best to use in the beginning before you get lacerate. Is lacerate a good leveling skill or should I use another one?

I was leveling Lacerate, but you can use every skill melee you like at the beginning of the game will work.
It is worth to get a 4 link Perfect Form than a Tabula Rasa?
Hey, do you think we could use Lion's Roar instead of one of the life flasks?

Edit: Forgot to add that I'm loving the build, great work!!

Also would you get an Impresence first (expensive this league) or try to get the colors on a Perfect Form.
Last edited by TheTrMachine on Jun 13, 2019, 7:49:27 AM
Hello! I'm really thanks for your builds.
I have some question.
(I'm poor at English writing but can read and understand.)

1.Is there a something change with red storm?

2.Don't you think that double strike has small effect area to farming ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info