Scrotie's single-question political compass test

It seems to me Scroties socalled child C spent enough time on this globe and progressed towards becoming a teenager C, it now refuses to want the flute and starts craving for a bicycle along a more independent approach towards our ability to decide when it has to go to bed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6DCBIpcMNE

What are our options ?
Should we go for :
A) a leftists approach and put the animal, that started biting, down because its limiting our ability to pet it.
B) a rightish approach to recognise its newfound independence and identity as an individual, concentrating back to internal flute affairs between Child A and B

note to self

unless scrotie comes up with a proper description of the characteristics of Child C, i can only assume. Beeing poor is not a charactertrait, it´s not my fault you value things differently.
Who is richer ? A man in a stinky city chasing the dream of papermoney or a lonely farmer in the remote corners of earth with a 10k hectar farm raising his 5 goats in open air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
It seems to me Scroties socalled child C spent enough time on this globe and progressed towards becoming a teenager C, it now refuses to want the flute and starts craving for a bicycle along a more independent approach towards our ability to decide when it has to go to bed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6DCBIpcMNE

What are our options ?
Should we go for :
A) a leftists approach and put the animal, that started biting, down because its limiting our ability to pet it.
B) a rightish approach to recognise its newfound independence and identity as an individual, concentrating back to internal flute affairs between Child A and B
note to self

unless scrotie comes up with a proper description of the characteristics of Child C, i can only assume. Beeing poor is not a charactertrait, it´s not my fault you value things differently.
Who is richer ? A man in a stinky city chasing the dream of papermoney or a lonely farmer in the remote corners of earth with a 10k hectar farm raising his 5 goats in open air.
Hey, don't look at me. I'm not the one who thinks being poor is a character trait -- I'm B first and A a distant second. Lest we forget, despite my general distaste for welfare I've received food stamps and have stayed at federally-funded homeless shelters in my past. That Ghana guy in your video, that's basically the bum version of me eating dinner and ranting at one of the staff.

I don't think the Left gave a crap about my character traits when they decided to fund those programs. Indeed, I think if they took a good hard look at the character traits that dominate the overall group of beneficiaries, they'd feel instant remorse and a hint of nausea. Virtue-signalling works best when it's fire-and-forget.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 24, 2018, 8:39:40 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

I had a professor like this when I was in undergrad and it was pretty terrible. She claimed she liked dissent and suggested we voice disagreement, so I did when she said Hector was being sexist for going to war instead of spending time with his family in the Iliad. I assumed she was provoking someone to argue on purpose since the position was so ridiculous but then she was pretty upset with me for the rest of the class.

Polishing point: I'd call it 'provoking' rather than 'baiting' when referring to an academic/pedagogical situation. 'Baiting' skims too closely to needlessly incendiary concepts like trolling. Provocation, on the other hand, is what eduation is all about. You can't teach anyone anything without provoking them to some degree.

Apologies if this seems like nit-picking but I think it's an important distinction, especially here.

Thanks for the suggestion. I also corrected the post itself since it read the exact opposite of how it was intended.
What if it was a Stradivarius instead of a random flute?

I guess instead of creating, it has to be purchased, for the one child.

Then, personally, I would vote for the child who can play it well, and never choose a 2nd vote.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jul 25, 2018, 1:34:35 PM
A, B, C, as easy as 1, 2, 3...

B
The art of always moving on to talk about bigger and better ideas so you never have to face the consequence of your own actions and can live in bliss.

Oh but wait.. I remember now. "You can't run away from yourself." - when will they learn.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 7, 2018, 5:05:44 AM
It is I who gets the flute, fuck the children.
I will do no such thing!
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
OK, bit more seriously. This example is false as Kuduku God.
It is meant to be to show how complicated the Justice can be. I absolutely agree with this but it has nothing to do with determining one's political views, this is just childish. /shame on that professor/
There are many solutions to the children's problem but in this biased example there is hidden implication of "possession" and "ownership". And this is very wrong, because easily the children can share the flute equally and problem is gone. One will play the flute on Monday, the other will enjoy it on Tuesday and so on.
This is why the example is false.

Sure thing people can have private pants and toothbrushes but the really important things must be SHARED. Contrary to the Capitalist Scums.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
OK, bit more seriously. This example is false as Kuduku God.
It is meant to be to show how complicated the Justice can be. I absolutely agree with this but it has nothing to do with determining one's political views, this is just childish. /shame on that professor/
There are many solutions to the children's problem but in this biased example there is hidden implication of "possession" and "ownership". And this is very wrong, because easily the children can share the flute equally and problem is gone. One will play the flute on Monday, the other will enjoy it on Tuesday and so on.
This is why the example is false.

Sure thing people can have private pants and toothbrushes but the really important things must be SHARED. Contrary to the Capitalist Scums.

You make a good point, poor hobbit.

May I ask what is your first language?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info