[3.2] HoWAbout Occultist. Shaper/Uber Elder, Minotaur flaskless on 1L!!

I think the price on helmets with enchantment has gone up since I've shared this build, but anyway, prices are usually all over the place and it really depends on the time of the day.

For example, at this time there is:
i78 Solaris Circlet with +2 ench for 3.5ex
i84 Hubris with +3 for 7.5ex
i78 Hubris with +2 for 10ex
Shaped i86 Preator Crown with +3 for 13ex

Of course best bet would be +3 Hubris for 7.5ex, or one could try to get the Solaris for 2.5-3ex, if the seller is open to negotiation.

"
are my rings ok?
Yep, especially Entropy Nail since it has quite good stats and resists. The other one is also decent but could use some more resists. Nothing major though, running Purity is completely fine and I used it for majority of the time.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Last edited by Bristoling on Jul 20, 2018, 7:35:00 PM
Hey there, i modified your build a bit and would like to hear your opinion about it:

Gear: This changes give me 55% Evade chanche and allows me to run without the Resistance Aura and using Wrath instead.
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AA0BANsADQMAAGrr7qcI2CRWSDLRRUfAZrUE5CIpT-w4hXtmVIKbnjyMdu0gV-J35d-KIvRsC5Mnf8YwW60zGdcRlvDVSVEOSF3ynsSmvlRHjDYrChEv62O1SG1sD6sWvySLwzqbtYTFGYqXBsSi35hiWiSd037vevajFSDdDVuvTioj028nmmqPYCo4LOkA7ipNPydKyIaziq-QEXvDvorK07QM6roNfBzcjxq4kyj6V8ltGdlbGyVLrukCoS-P-tDQX2rsGCy_wcURUKcrkAotgxm0vqd1y-piFHWkwgAAAAHVKAIsABQBAQH9____BQEsAQAAAVAAAAABGAAAAAFkAAAAAWQAAAAGHwAnAlACFAAGAQEAAAABGAEAAAEoAAAAAR4AAAABAQAAAAEyAAAABAcALQK_AgABAQEoAAAABgFQAAAAAQ8AAAABAQAAAAEBAAAAAQEAAAABAQAAAAAAACwCzAEUAAcBeAAAAAEEAAAAAQEAAAABAgAAAAECAAAAAQIAAAABAgAAAAQHADEC9gAUAQEBLgAAAAYBHgAAAAEMAAAAAQwAAAACAQAAAAoAAAABAQAAAAEBAAAAAwMAMQL2ABQBAQEuAAAABgEeAAAAAQwAAAABDAAAAAIBAAAACgAAAAEBAAAAAQEAAAADAwAnAjgBAAEBAgEAAAAEAAAABAEeAAAAAR4AAAABHgAAAAEeAAAAAAAAOwBPAAABAQIBAAAABAAAAAUB8QABLwAAAAFpAAEqAAAAAfgAAREAAAABqwABDgAAAAQFAAEXAAAAAAAAGQIhAAABAQEQAAAAAgFkAAAAAfz___8AAABBAN4BFAAGAQsAAg8AAAAAAAAAAQ0AAiAAAAANAAAAAbUAAS0AAAABwwABIwAAAAQaAAEaAAAAATcAAR4AAAAEBwAAAAAAAA==

Gems:

I changed Bloodrage (triggered on damage taken) for Poachers Mark which allows me to take full advantage of the Malediction Ascendency SKill and Running around with 3 Frenzy Charges most of the TIme
Spoiler
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poacher%27s_Mark

Bloodrage i use on Cast now (instead of the Lightning Trap )

As far i can tell this works fine for me but i am not even close to the 522k Damage you talked about. Even if i imagine to chanche a few things to your way (which would result in like 200-300more Int )i dont think i get close to that. Atm iam at 80k without any Buffs or Auras and on like 220k with evrything on. (not Counting some stuff Key abilitys deliver)

any Suggestions?

and btw, did you beat the Hall of the Champions on this Build? cuz the lvl 94 Enemys there didnt take any damage from me ;(
hi

ty for the build :-)
this league i tryed a jugg MS and now a witch MS :-)

i just reach lvl75, i have the twins HoWA, belt, gloves and astramantis.

"i just need" to buy armour 6L, hubris and boots, rings too... but it's cost a lot and i havent enought currency for now.

i'm not a pro on CI build, i play "hybrid" for now with 1.7k life et 4.3k ES and i dont really know when will be the time to turn on CI ?

how many ES are needed to go CI and play confortably T10 map?
for higher maps, i will see later with more currency ...

my dps is "good" for now to play in T10 map, but with this crap life, a litle poison or a big hit kill me often...
uber lab is just the hell to do ^^

thx for advises :-)
Last edited by king_deus on Jul 22, 2018, 5:18:43 AM
"
Hurraii wrote:
[...]
I didn't even try HoGM with this build, HoGM usually requires a specialized dot build like Scorching Ray.

I self cast Blood Rage myself, it is only linked with CwDT but it is higher level so that you have total control over it. Using Poacher's and Blood Rage together isn't efficient, since for mapping you only need one source of Frenzy generation. I'd use a -resistance curse instead :)

Both Vertex and Atziri's are fine, but remember that you can also have resistances (and Intelligence!) from rare gear.

Also, remember that tooltip dps will be different then PoB dps. In hideout with just auras on, I have 96k tooltip with Ancestral Call and 165 with Damage on Full Life.

"
king_deus wrote:
[...]
I'd switch to CI now, since you can easily die from Chaos damage with such a low life pool.

You can get a cheap chest (http://poe.trade/search/amohohobenauma) and use Jewellers Touch on it to get an easy and cheap 5L.
I'd just get some decent rings afterwards since Rainbowstride and your current helmet are completely fine for your level.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Last edited by Bristoling on Jul 22, 2018, 12:06:49 PM
hi again

i followed your advise and gone to CI on lvl 75
lvl80 go on map T11 to T13 and now i reach lvl87.
i can farm relatively easyly in T14 but sometimes, i'm OS, i dont really know why.
maybe i play too tanky and i dont enough take care.

i'm happy to see the effectiveness of this build :-)

btw, i updated my gear and reach 8k ES, it's difficult to have more with my currency :-/

i have a question about multi-strike support, why dont use it?

i tryed Ancestral Call and Damage on Full Life.
on the tooltip, ok they are better, but on mapping, i feel MS is better and 1 clic generate more balls and hit more monsters, so heal more.

i didnt try to remove a blue soc for a 4th red soc, it will be difficult to get 4 off colors to try AC/DoFL + MS + EDwA and remove concEffect or LightPene

i have the feeling without MS, molten strike is pretty slow... and mapping is boring

like i saied on my first post, i played a classic Jugg MS and his attack speed is crazy.

maybe i expected that with the witch :-/

edit on lvl89 and with the setup with multi-strike:
just missing one point in 30 str to have str > dext to cannot be ignited, but it's not really important.

i'm happy, with the perfectible gear i have (i havent all 20/20 gem, no dying sun and only 8,2k ES, no enchant on boots, not good enchant on helmet..), i can do all red tier map (but didnt try vaal temple)!

just killed the 4 quardians with some deaths on phoenix and minotaur, deathless with hydra and chimera (it was a joke).
didnt try shaper, just killed him only one time with my jugg, not more :-/

so i dont except kill him now.
i'm not really effective with this fight for now (1 kill on 5 try..)
Last edited by king_deus on Jul 31, 2018, 12:22:38 PM
Any reason why he's going for lightning instead of fire?
Hey mate, I know it's a bit early but I really enjoyed the build in Incursion and I want to make the same build again in Delve. Do you think the build should be adjusted somehow? If yes, then how?
Can I use this as a league starter for 3.4 to do uber lab farming?

How does this do in uberlab traps and fully buffed izaro?
"
bankai1009 wrote:

All traps are easy if you trigger the ES regen and run through them. Fully buffed Izaro is also not a problem, your DPS is insane and you cover his damage with flasks, fortify and big eHP pool.
"
klaymored wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

All traps are easy if you trigger the ES regen and run through them. Fully buffed Izaro is also not a problem, your DPS is insane and you cover his damage with flasks, fortify and big eHP pool.

Thanks for your reply :)

Given theres a few shaper uniques here, are they costly at leagues start?
Like how much is HOWA, shaper touch, dream fragment at day 1-4 do you know?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info