New Shocking Ground is giving me a Headache

I am not one to complain. It's not that this is easy/hard. It's physically giving me a headache to watch it.
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2018, 3:42:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
See a doctor.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
See a doctor.

Wow, that's so helpful for those of us who know exactly why we have a problem with this, when there is nothing we can do to fix it, and this is the only thing in the game that causes the issue.

On topic, please at the very LEAST give us a toggle to have the old one back. Even if it didn't give me a splitting headache in minutes the new one still looks worse than the old one.

(And FYI, I have fiddled my graphics settings, which I should not have had to do since it makes everything else worse, in order to reduce the effect's intensity as much as possible. It's still appalling.)
Last edited by ExodialBeacon on Jun 17, 2018, 6:13:02 PM
ggg don't care about you, but your money :)
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/

Of all shit ideas GGG keep pushing this ground effects.
I not seen this new effect but i know from past that Chill ground does some weird audio crackling when i reenter map, its very unpleasant and all, not does it mater apparently.
Generally i dont like to many visuals to impair my focus, some monsters got so many shaders and what not, prophecy come to mind and then combine it with other wired things and MTX and BOOM head explode.
Yeah I saw it yesterday in a Zana daily, it's really bad imo, too intense...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
i agree with you.
the current shocking ground is really cancer in the eyes
IGN : Kyrelliiaa
+1
I had to stop playing today after a shocking ground map, which is something none of the previous bad ground effects or flashy skills ever managed.

Killing mobs wasn't so bad (although the ground effect looked terrible), but trying to read item names on loot was hurting my eyes too much.
I was being totally serious. If any video game is giving you headaches, it's really a sign that something could be wrong. Could be high blood pressure. Could be epilepsy. Could be all sorts of stuff. But if you're being serious that your body is reacting to something as simple as white flashing stuff on a screen, you should seek professional help.

If all you mean is that you don't like the effects, I'm with you on that. Too "loud". Too much. Something a bit more sedate would be better for the game.

But get help when you need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info