0.9.6h Patch Notes

"
LadyDevimon wrote:
This is annoying ;/

I suggest playing windowed, you can maximize the window for a custom resolution even.
IGN @dime
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
Hi there,

pls add an option to activate/deactivate this new "Disconnect" feature.
I dont play hardcore, just default and to be honest i dont need it.

But even worse, this new feature is going to annoy me a lot.
I do realy often alt+tab out of the game to the forum/skype/whatever and if i tab back im on the login screen. losing all my progress and have to move back where i was or even worse, all progress in this instance is gone.

I realy understand why this feature is needed for hardcore and i dont want it to removed or so. But please, do us a favour and let it be optional.

With this new patch, i need to fix it by myself and change my instance all the time to a fresh new one to get the 40sec timer for my alt+tab.

This is annoying ;/

The client should still send heartbeats even when it's not currently focussed. If it doesn't, we'll fix this.

"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Six sec still seems like plenty of time. Maybe try to lower heart beat to 3s?

it's not 6 sec, it's 46 sec

"
Once a player has been in an instance for 40 seconds...

the 6 sec timer only starts after 40 sec have passed so it's 46 seconds. this is horridly long when you're not loading in correctly and monsters are beating on you.

It's meant to be 40 rather than 46. It was when we coded it and timed it, at least!

We'll find a solution for the initial transitioning time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
I do realy often alt+tab out of the game to the forum/skype/whatever and if i tab back im on the login screen. losing all my progress and have to move back where i was or even worse, all progress in this instance is gone.

Same here, I alt+tab to take a break after each map and notice the 6second heartbeat is disconnecting me about 50% of the time when I pull the game back up. Its worse when alt-tabbing in town, not such an issue when I'm in my own instance.
Playing in window-mode seams to work fine.
I can now stay around like befor and alt+tab to anything else.

English is my third language, there will be bugs.

awesome...my "exile" will end and i can get back on the "path" :)
~SotW HC Guild~

Last edited by scorpitron on Mar 8, 2012, 5:27:14 PM
when we could expect 097,and is there a plan wipe for it (guess yes ,but i want to be sure)
so if the patch schedule continues on as it has been and the versioning holds true, then we should be expecting release about 3 months from now
"
Bulkathos wrote:
when we could expect 097,and is there a plan wipe for it (guess yes ,but i want to be sure)

they will wipe going into open beta, but not after that.
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
Bulkathos wrote:

i know that .
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
Bulkathos wrote:

"not after that"? for sure, u meant "not before that".
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info