3.3 Budget Ignite Fireball Trickster SHAPER VIABLE w/ VIDEO

wait actually nvm dont answer dat
Quite pleased this is a trickster as I was playing a cold snap build and it got nerfed so I transitioned it to this build instead. I am currently using a Nycta's Lantern. Not yet the level to use Doryani's catalyst.

I am also using my ice golem so wondered if that will help with the orb of storms to reduce fire resistance in conjunction with elemental equilibrium.
Last edited by Desarix on Jul 21, 2018, 3:24:03 PM
Spoiler
I am also using my ice golem so wondered if that will help with the orb of storms to reduce fire resistance in conjunction with elemental equilibrium.

Ice golem wouldnt help with EE, requires dmg from you. Orb of storms is alrdy enough since it constantly trickles lightning dmg to proc EE for -fire res.
"
Spoiler

Ice golem wouldnt help with EE, requires dmg from you. Orb of storms is alrdy enough since it constantly trickles lightning dmg to proc EE for -fire res.

Okay got it thanks.
what do you feel is the most efficient way to level from a league start perspective? Did some testing and definitely feel like fireball is out for leveling. it feels insane when you get a tabula and ignite prolif though. Thinking maybe firestorm into flameblast pre blood aquaducts?

edit: also what do you think of flamethrower trap 4l for single target? haven't tested it enough so not sure how the hit rate vs orb of storms is with EE. I feel it would defnitely outperform vaal flameblast on longer fights, assuming EE isnt getting messed up.
Last edited by beardedmagician on Jul 23, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
"
what do you feel is the most efficient way to level from a league start perspective? Did some testing and definitely feel like fireball is out for leveling. it feels insane when you get a tabula and ignite prolif though. Thinking maybe firestorm into flameblast pre blood aquaducts?

edit: also what do you think of flamethrower trap 4l for single target? haven't tested it enough so not sure how the hit rate vs orb of storms is with EE. I feel it would defnitely outperform vaal flameblast on longer fights, assuming EE isnt getting messed up.

Lvl with fireball, it's fine. If you find a Vaal FB early on in the vaal zones, then your lvling will be even faster.

I tried flamethrower trap 4l. It isn't as good as Vaal Flameblast. If you want, 4L scorching ray is also fine, but I like the fast burst of dmg on weaker tiered bosses with Vaal flameblast.
Hey I have problems actually playing it, its weird like mapping they don't make a lot of damage and with bosses I will be jumping around for 5 Minutes, somethings wrong, what are main important points?
"
"
Hey I have problems actually playing it, its weird like mapping they don't make a lot of damage and with bosses I will be jumping around for 5 Minutes, somethings wrong, what are main important points?"

Can I see your path of building pastebin? Or maybe a character view page? Easier to point out problems when I see it. Thanks.
What jewel u use in treee ?

and which would be usefull burning dam, projectile dam?. damage over time ?

But good build im really satisfied.

Would a loreweave be good for the build also ?
Last edited by Jegersqok on Sep 7, 2018, 6:20:17 PM
"
What jewel u use in treee ?

and which would be usefull burning dam, projectile dam?. damage over time ?

But good build im really satisfied.

Would a loreweave be good for the build also ?

My jewels have burning damage and damage over time modifiers.

Loreweave wouldn't really make sense in this build, but you could definitely use it. A regular rare chest piece is better imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info