[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
MaGxxGaM wrote:
i have some insane gear for sale ! i wanna try a new build ! This one was insane and i really enjoyed it, tome to go on another one :P

Holy shit that Frostferno ... you have GG gear man.
Finally finished all content. Finally a solid build which made it possible for me.

Took a few sets for Uber Elder, but did it in the end. Rest of the content is cake.
Hey im leveling this build atm

My intrest is in the MF version but i wonder where do you put the first jellew in this case since u dont go bottom on the IIQ tree

u mentioned in the guide Combat Focus CRIMSON Jewel next to Golem's Blood (at the bottom of the tree)

but on the MF tree u dont go bottom at all where you i put that jewel then?

thanks
"
XzeeeN wrote:
Hey im leveling this build atm

My intrest is in the MF version but i wonder where do you put the first jellew in this case since u dont go bottom on the IIQ tree

u mentioned in the guide Combat Focus CRIMSON Jewel next to Golem's Blood (at the bottom of the tree)

but on the MF tree u dont go bottom at all where you i put that jewel then?

thanks

I dont know what im doing wrong, i have 343k tooltip dmg on single target, in h/o using only golem and haste. Could someone look at my character, and tell me what im doing wrong?
"
Schiaz wrote:
I dont know what im doing wrong, i have 343k tooltip dmg on single target, in h/o using only golem and haste. Could someone look at my character, and tell me what im doing wrong?

how much should it be
Can anyone tell me how does this build compare with Scion (Slayer/XXX) Elemental Hit?
"
Manerma wrote:
Can anyone tell me how does this build compare with Scion (Slayer/XXX) Elemental Hit?

im currently playing this build with 20-25ex budget and i die to everything
im bad at the game but every elder guardian fight i die 6 times

I know my other ring and quiver is shit but i feel like im doing something wrong?
am i using ele hit from chin sol on trash mobs and single target i use my frostferno ele hit?
do i need to change gems or anything cuz i feel like im doing something stupid, my damage is cool but not amazing
All rares are self crafted. (Pretty good boiz)

Last edited by Mepfis on Jul 23, 2018, 7:47:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info