[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Hello everyone. Ty @ 99prosorc for the build.
My question may be very silly, but I need to heal it: Opal ring is as good as diamond ring or is this second better due to Crit Chance?
"
"
Quietess wrote:
What am I supposed to take out to put chain in?

I wouldn't take anything out to use chain, why would you?

Because there have already been a few posts suggesting to use chain while clearing?
Last edited by Quietess on Jul 7, 2018, 7:21:53 PM
"
Quietess wrote:
"
"
Quietess wrote:

Because there have already been a few posts suggesting to use chain while clearing?

DE Ascendancy node + quiver corruption
"
Quietess wrote:

And all the replys i have seen have said don't do that. A level 20 chain gives 30% LESS damage on top of that you would have to take a good gem out to put it in. This build already clears everything super fast but if you want more chains that much id get it on a quiver not the gem.
so far a fun build..

was able to trade in 60 unique rings for loreweave and 6linked it 4. try. Got the right colors first try.. so that saved me some currency, but i am not going to be able to afford xophs soon..

anyway, what i wanted to know:

We have to elemental hit setups..

one in the 6-link, the other in frostferno..

Why is that and which one is used ?
I don't really understand how that plays out !

Some insight please :)
"
Clayton1403 wrote:
so far a fun build..

was able to trade in 60 unique rings for loreweave and 6linked it 4. try. Got the right colors first try.. so that saved me some currency, but i am not going to be able to afford xophs soon..

Chin sol 6-link for clearing mobs, frostferno for single target
"
Clayton1403 wrote:
so far a fun build..

Frostferno: single target
Any 5L or 6L: AoE
ahh ok, got it! Thanks guys :)

Happy that i 6linked the armor... so i can run the 6link setup and hopefully farm enough currency to get the rest !
Hey guys! So a couple of days ago I decided to roll my elemental wander that I got bored of it and quit based of the new elememe hit. I just saw this build and it looked pretty interesting with me being able to use quite a few of my old pieces of gear. Over the last 12 hours I gambled on xoph breachstones and got a xoph’s blood along with getting a cotb and a pyre to get the build starting. Since I already had a 6 link QOTF I’m kinda hoping to go with Vaal haste/grace linked with enlighten instead of running HoA after I get a frostferno with a GG opal ring so increase my clearspeed and ehp. What would you recommend I go first? Getting the enlighten setup first or grabbing a frostferno to open up a ring slot?
"

Last edited by shyrazn on Jul 7, 2018, 11:52:35 PM
btw with my current grid and build (no real life jewels slotted in) I'm feeling incredibly squishy at only 5k life. I feel like my insane damage is super hamped by the fact that if I even get look at the wrong way a little bit I'm gonna drop down to 200 hp so I try to play super cautiously. Hopefully once I get more of my wander gear sold + get more money invested into this build I'll get up to 6.5k hp and way more evasion to play a bit more aggressively.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info