[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

What about Xoph's Nurture bow if I dont like standing close to bosses, cause I keep getting one shot? I use it for both clearing the map and bosses and Its working pretty well, but would like to know what you guys think.Honestly, not even sure if the 50% phys damage converted to fire stacks with avatar of fire. And if it does does it stack additively or multiplicatively?

thats what im running in terms of mf

need to 6 socket my queen to level gems, but to lazy. switching between herald and artic depending on map mods.
onslaught in bow ist really nice and i dont feel you need the penetration for clearing

profile is public for tree and gems (primal spirit note mvp btw ;) )
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
TheSunliight wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
I'm currently working on a proper magic find version of this build too :)

Nice, feel free to send me a pm if you have a build. I can tell you how my build is going etc.

What do you think about Herald of Ash, Swift Affliction, Burning Damage and maybe enlighten? :)

I will probably use something like this (ignore the gems):

What about putting a Intuitive Leap into the Jewel Socket close to Melding to put points into melding and Overcharge? Should make the Power Charges ez to get, no?
Hi guys, quick question!

I have 12ex to spend on this, let's say I start from nothing *except* a 5L Loreweave, I obviously can't afford everything but what would be the "must have" of the build that I get first ?
"
Vorret wrote:
Hi guys, quick question!

I have 12ex to spend on this, let's say I start from nothing *except* a 5L Loreweave, I obviously can't afford everything but what would be the "must have" of the build that I get first ?

Get:

- Both Ele Hit jewels
- Chin Sol (no links, phys dmg % doesn't matter either)
- Call of the Brotherhood
- Frostferno for your single target Ele Hit
- Use a 5L Ele Hit for AoE in your Loreweave
- Lioneye's Fall jewel
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 25, 2018, 9:27:26 AM
Thanks a bunch! :)
Can anyone take a look at my char - ReavEleHits

I was running this with just Xoph until I got fairly lucky yesterday with some pure ex drops and upgraded to a Frostferno and Koams and moved my clear setup into a 5L chin sol. You can ignore some of the utility sockets as I don't think it will be THAT impactful to DPS and I've just been toying around with stuff.

I'm trying to figure out the next plan of action here.

I know I can drop my pyre, but I'm worried about having the DPS to clear high reds on just the 5L chin sol without that extra conversion. PoB shows a drop of about 25% DPS. What kind of DPS is needed to one shot packs on t16s?

It seems that lionseye is probably the next best spend of 2ex to increase both single and aoe clear.

Then would prob be 21 ele hits and 20/20 gems.

Any other thoughts? Am I missing something? in PoB, even whe3n I add all this stuff, I cant reach that 2m mark that OP has after removing all the extra configs/flasks etc. I also removed all his extra gems and points leading to them to get closer to where I am level/skill point wise. Thinkign that may be the case.
Last edited by dperls on Jun 25, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
Here are my items, and i love it . was quite a bit of hassle to make the resses work, because i wanted to use my shaped ring with ass mark on hit. Now i am trying to T3 corrupt my helmet, so far i 'poofed' 3 of them and 1 got switched to a random rare. :)

Last edited by tsmikos on Jun 25, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
Hello guys,can you help me to figure out something about this build?
Lets say,we have 2 ways to build solo-target dps
1) frostferno with 4 gems inside + Chin Sol
2) Chin Sol with 6 gems inside + enchanted Starkonja or rare head with life+res+evasion

As i can see,first option is a way cheaper (2ex frostferno+ 0 ex chinsol), and the second option can give us more dps and life+evasion,but costs something (6ex chinsol with 6links + 1ex starkonja or rare head with life and res)

So,the best choice is?
Got a 6l lore weave to replace my koams on easier maps, getting the colors is a pita about 400 chrome in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info