[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
yslgames86 wrote:
I have been reading lots of different threads through different forums regarding this build, many people claimed that their tooltip for single target is around 450k to 500k in at hideout, can anyone here please tell me whats wrong with my gear or skill tree ? My single target is only 350K in hideout. this is not a troll or showoff i really want to know where is the missing 150k+, greatly appreciated thanks

Probably tree

hi there thanks for responding to the post. so can you pinpoint the mistake in my skill tree? seriously 350k is really low ( Character Name: MypointyArrow )
Last edited by yslgames86 on Jun 23, 2018, 3:35:04 PM
"
dominatorTA wrote:
Level 77 3.2K life, following this tree> Without Xoph's Blood, but with Lioneye's Fall.
(is life not kinda low?)

116,782 single target tooltip dps in town(frostferno)
or
47,622 multi targets map clearing with 5L Quill Rain ))

Is this fine + someone care to check my gears to help a newbie out, am I going good? (gonna buy 2nd abyss jewel as soon as I find a good one)

Put your next levels into life nodes and get more life on belt, boots (check out my belt, boots).
"
yslgames86 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
yslgames86 wrote:
I have been reading lots of different threads through different forums regarding this build, many people claimed that their tooltip for single target is around 450k to 500k in at hideout, can anyone here please tell me whats wrong with my gear or skill tree ? My single target is only 350K in hideout. this is not a troll or showoff i really want to know where is the missing 150k+, greatly appreciated thanks

Probably tree

hi there thanks for responding to the post. so can you pintpoint the mistake in my skill tree? seriously 350k is really low

Check out my tree (especially the top part: Snowforged, Throatseeker). I'm close to 500k tooltip without a corrupted Frostferno (in HO w. Haste + Ash + Golem).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 23, 2018, 3:43:23 PM
After spending some regrets on my skill tree and put points to where you mentioned my shaper dps is at 6.3m

Thanks bro, appreciated.

here is my profile if anyone interested

https://pastebin.com/JPThx6LG
can this build be combined with some of the quant gear (lets say windripper, biscos, ventors, and quant gloves and boots) and still clear t15 maps?
"
iSammax wrote:
can this build be combined with some of the quant gear (lets say windripper, biscos, ventors, and quant gloves and boots) and still clear t15 maps?

you can, but w/o bisco's and probably even with only one ventor's, other is Call of a Brotherhood
Hello people, I've been playing this build for the past couple days. My profile is open for viewing ( character EaEnumaElish). Just wanted to ask how to progress further in terms of gearing. Only have about a couple ex left however :(
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Isn't elemental focus better than combustion for the frostferno?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
dominatorTA wrote:
Level 77 3.2K life, following this tree> Without Xoph's Blood, but with Lioneye's Fall.
(is life not kinda low?)

116,782 single target tooltip dps in town(frostferno)
or
47,622 multi targets map clearing with 5L Quill Rain ))

Is this fine + someone care to check my gears to help a newbie out, am I going good? (gonna buy 2nd abyss jewel as soon as I find a good one)

Put your next levels into life nodes and get more life on belt, boots (check out my belt, boots).

all the life nodes in mentioned tree are done, should I skip the next 9 damage/critic nodes and choose life instead, and do them later instead?

I will try to get new belt/boots.
Last edited by dominatorTA on Jun 24, 2018, 4:52:59 AM
I levelled this build with pierce. I've been using chain since I got the ascendancy and it definitely doesn't feel like the clear speed is as good. Is there a reason we go for chain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info