[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Can I use Lioneye's Glare instead of Chin Sol because I hate attacking the boss very close?
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
just got a 6L quil (for clear) and swap to chin sol for boss.

PoB says increased crit strikes is better than fire pen as sixth gem?

xoph 10-11 ex now, lucky i bought mine for 8 feelsgoodman. Just need a 21/20 elemental hit... but they 2-3 ex.

edit: I think the build is almost as fast as a wander, with QoTF I think it would surpass a wander clearspeed I think. I don't even have QoTF, dont feel its required... you're already real fast. Wander sucked ass vs bosses though, even with a barrage helm enchant.

Mirage archer is way too convenient too, basically I have to fire once awhile, run around, and everything dies.

i've been trying to get more aoe speed with the build as i only map poorjoys, ive made some small adjustments to the build and i clear just as fast if not faster then wanders. they all ask what my build is.

my little tweaks to the build (which are expensive) are windripper, rigwalds quills, qotf, dying sun and 40% dmg helm enchant - i have headhunter but i carried poorjoys before getting one easily
Last edited by Covan on Jun 21, 2018, 9:20:36 AM
When map clearing, how does this build handle maintaining of endurance and power charges?
"
Buiaka wrote:
When map clearing, how does this build handle maintaining of endurance and power charges?
I don't think this build uses endurance charges, and power charge generation is thru on hit gemed but that's for st.
How HC viable is this build? I dont feel inclined to spend 12 ex for xoph's blood if it'll just end up dying. I know it's an evasion based build. Does that mean the one lucky big physical hit will one shot you? Since the EHP seems quite low too, like 5k. Maybe a few hundred more with kaoms.
"
Buiaka wrote:
How HC viable is this build? I dont feel inclined to spend 12 ex for xoph's blood if it'll just end up dying. I know it's an evasion based build. Does that mean the one lucky big physical hit will one shot you? Since the EHP seems quite low too, like 5k. Maybe a few hundred more with kaoms.

theres people playing this in HC though not to higher levels just yet, they path towards marauder and templar areas of the tree instead of damage nodes getting up into the 7-8k hp range, going into that side of the tree also means you dont need xoph, as avatar of fire is nearby http://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?class=Deadeye&skill=Elemental-Hit
Last edited by Covan on Jun 21, 2018, 1:07:40 PM
is tombfist glove recommended for this build ?
"
yslgames86 wrote:
is tombfist glove recommended for this build ?

i use them, so do ~34% of the people currently playing the build
On which condition both Combat Focus jewels are not needed? and why Pyre is not needed when you are going for Frostferno?

Sorry but I am a newbie.

I am going for Forstferno 4L setup with Lioneye's Fall, so I am confused why rare jewels are mentioned in the topic if the Combat Focus jewels are must. So need to know about that.

and since Chin Sol is only good for bosses/close range, is Quill Rain for mapping or is there a better alternative? or Chin Sol is enough?

Thanks.

and ofc which tree nodes should I go for first? I went for Soul Taker + Lioneye's Fall jewel spot. While taking everything in the way.
Last edited by dominatorTA on Jun 21, 2018, 2:00:34 PM
"
dominatorTA wrote:
On which condition both Combat Focus jewels are not needed? and why Pyre is not needed when you are going for Frostferno?

Sorry but I am a newbie.

I am going for Forstferno 4L setup with Lioneye's Fall, so I am confused why rare jewels are mentioned in the topic if the Combat Focus jewels are must. So need to know about that.

and since Chin Sol is only good for bosses/close range, is Quill Rain for mapping or is there a better alternative? or Chin Sol is enough?

Thanks.

and ofc which tree nodes should I go for first? I went for Soul Taker + Lioneye's Fall jewel spot. While taking everything in the way.

Both Combat Jewel are must-have for this build to work. The build abuse both jewel to force elemental hit to choose fire, and uniques to convert the other 2 elementals to fire. Without the 2 combat jewel, the build will not work.

If you have enough damage to one shot, which I assume you will with this build, go Quill Rain is better option for clearing. Chin Sol is not a must since you will do tons of damage anyway. But I think most people used it and 6-linked the bow, so they stick with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info