[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
"
wiggaz wrote:
Hey guys, this build is the first my archer build
Can you please explain me, why i dont have even 1 million DPS?

Dude, you are using the entirely wrong tree... that tree is for IF you have Xoph's Blood amulet. You need Avatar of fire, check trees again and use the one under "Without Xoph's".

Also get Yoke's amulet if you can't afford Xoph's. Once you can afford Xoph's, get it and then respec.

Edit: Also you don't need Pyre if you're using Frostferno.

got it, thanks
but i dont think that Xoph's Blood (Fire avatare) would boost my DPS from 200k to 3M, but i will try
Beat Shaper, but now I need advice on gear for Uber Elder. This is my current gear, and I'm not sure what I can really add to make Uber Elder easier. I'm sitting on 3.9k hp pool which is clearly not enough for the fight.

Jewels:
Last edited by Retrosaur on Sep 19, 2018, 4:27:29 PM
So I was playing around with PoB and noticed that a Windripper would give me a 45k total dps increase over Chin Sol. What is the reason for Chin Sol being used instead? Is it the 100% at Close Range? here is my pastebin for those that are curious. https://pastebin.com/RtYWr1ES
"
KENJI2012 wrote:
So I was playing around with PoB and noticed that a Windripper would give me a 45k total dps increase over Chin Sol. What is the reason for Chin Sol being used instead? Is it the 100% at Close Range? here is my pastebin for those that are curious. https://pastebin.com/RtYWr1ES

Yes. You have to equip Chin Sol in PoB, and then tick "Close Range" on the configuration. It's not the same as Point Blank or setting distance, and has to be applied in conjunction with them to get the proper DPS read outs for it.
Hey,
Can anyone who's playing this build right now tell me how good it is in Delve? OP's videos seem great but they're probably from before the EleHit nerf. Is the damage still good? Since it requires quite the Investment and it would suck to get a bad build for your money...
Thanks for any answers!
"The last emperor is always the worst."
-Izaro
Hi there thx for the build just starting to gear up:) i got all item exept 6Lq and xoph's just wondering before bying the 6Lquill if the projectiles speed change the dps overall like betwen 53% and 97%

have a good day

"
michaud808 wrote:
Hi there thx for the build just starting to gear up:) i got all item exept 6Lq and xoph's just wondering before bying the 6Lquill if the projectiles speed change the dps overall like betwen 53% and 97%

have a good day

Quill rain? Maybe for levelling, while you have ring with "poachers mark on hit". Otherwise, too low DPS for bosses, constant mana problems without poachers mark, speed does not compensate overall weakness of this bow. Besides, try it. Take tabula, put proper gem set, get any quill rain for 1 c, run few maps, you will see yourself. From my experience there are only 2 bows viable for this build, Chin Sol (the best option) and Windripper (for mapping and delving maybe). Possibly Doomfletch's prism, if you can get 6l versions really cheap.
"
"
michaud808 wrote:

have a good day

Quill rain? Maybe for levelling, while you have ring with "poachers mark on hit". Otherwise, too low DPS for bosses, constant mana problems without poachers mark, speed does not compensate overall weakness of this bow. Besides, try it. Take tabula, put proper gem set, get any quill rain for 1 c, run few maps, you will see yourself. From my experience there are only 2 bows viable for this build, Chin Sol (the best option) and Windripper (for mapping and delving maybe). Possibly Doomfletch's prism, if you can get 6l versions really cheap.

Thx for ur anwser but in the build it said that for mapping u use quill rain and for boss a chin sol u dont need a 6L chin because( switch wepon) of the frostferno helm and quill Rain for clear speed.

sorry for my poor english
So i changed my tree and my items to be much tankier. So far it does work much better. I still get nearly 3 million shaper dps and have 7100 life atm. Yeah my items are very expensive but its worth to build tankier if u have the dps to do so
Sorry for the noob question. I dont see 40 str,dex,int in the jewel radius . how does it works exactly ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info