[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Aurell wrote:
hey guys, im looking for something new this league... how is this build as a league starter? i see it requires quite a lot uniquest to even work... thats kinda meh for a league starter, right? I dont wanna hit a brink wall and have to hunt for specific unique...

The 2 combat focus jewels are pretty much mandatory for this build, without them, it wouldn't work at all, you can substitute Xoph's blood with Yoke's suffering, also you want to have a frostferno so you can easily deal with map bosses. None of the items are easy to get especially early in the league, not the best league starter build.
"
lidowxx wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:
hey guys, im looking for something new this league... how is this build as a league starter? i see it requires quite a lot uniquest to even work... thats kinda meh for a league starter, right? I dont wanna hit a brink wall and have to hunt for specific unique...

The 2 combat focus jewels are pretty much mandatory for this build, without them, it wouldn't work at all, you can substitute Xoph's blood with Yoke's suffering, also you want to have a frostferno so you can easily deal with map bosses. None of the items are easy to get especially early in the league, not the best league starter build.

Thanks so much! I better look for something else then :)
"
lidowxx wrote:
In other words, it will still be pretty viable? I murder most map bosses in a few shots and none of my gems are even lev20 yet, 1/3 of damage loss could mean just 1 or 2 more hits for bosses? Seems fine to me. Crowd clearing never seems to be an issue when you can 1 shot an entire pack on a 5L.

You jsut answered yourself.
I can't import the builds, says version is wrong and it is 2027601244
RIP ?? but I'll start this build , I think 3kk of damage is enough to close uber Elder or no ??
Is this build rip then ?
"
Hassbrov wrote:
Is this build rip then ?

I don't think so.

I think you can just downcalc a little. The convertion jewels should reduce the damage now by 50% each. I don't know the full damage formula, but as you can see on page 1 the screenshot from the PoB, with 3.3 settings you can have 1362892.2 DPS with his equipment.

So if it is as I think you have the 2 jewels as a multiplier, which is (1-0,5)*(1-0,5)=0,25.

So 1362892.2 * (1-(1-0,5)*(1-0,5)) = 1022169,15 ... maybe?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm at work and have no access to PoB here, so I don't know if the changes are updated to it. Just ask the OP
but there is a guide on passive skills, where to go at the beginning, for example, to 30LVL, to 50LVL, to 70 and to 90?

Sory, google translite/
Are you people stupid lol?

With 3 mil dps you kill everything almost instantly - shaper phases and uber elder phases are deleted with few arrows from close range. My biggest trouble was not getting killed by 1% innante nonsplit atziri reflect during uber atziri encounter (which is the reason I would consider scion - elementalist+slayer if you wanna go for pure bossing). All that only for price of frostferno, 2 jewels and 2 rings.

This build loses roughly 33% of its totally bullshit dmg that already oneshots everything and you make posts like is this build dead now? SMH
How is this build leeching life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info