[3.3] Jay's Ignite Burning Arrow Trickster

With Ignite beeing buffed in 3.3, i wanted to try a ignite prolif build and ended up with bruning arrow as the best choice for me. I realy enjoy the play style and like playing it, its capable of doing most content needs quite a bit investment to feel good against higher lvl bosses though. I killed all guardians and shaper so far, i'm not planning to throw it against uber elder, red elder should be quite easy though.

GEAR

[Bow]
I got this bow quite early for 2ex and linked it myself, it's slightly better (in combination with stormfire) than Xoph's Nurture which is also a realy good option, another good option for a small budget is a lioneye's glare.

[Helmet]
Devoto's Devotion is my choice here while a 2 socket lightpoacher is more dmg, the movement speed and attack speed are such huge QoL features i dont want to give up on. A rare helmet or life poacher can work if you need the extra res to be capped

[Quiver]
Signal Fire to get 100% Conversion and some extra fire damage, Blackgleam works as budget version.

[Rings]
Both slots are pretty much locked, Stormfire allows us to run wrath for extra damage, also makes jewels way easier to get. (can't run Anger cause EE)
Malachai's Artifice
Allows us to use Orb of Storms to proc a slightly weaker version of EE which is a huge damage buff.

[Body Armour]
Since we are using a 6L Bow we dont need another 6L on our chest so we can use Kaom's heart.
Other good otions are Loreweave or Belly of the beast.

[Gloves]
Tombfist best choice for dmg and life, 1 Abyss socket works as well, but go for 2 if you can afford it sockets are quite a bit extra dmg and life. If you are super rich curse on hit ele weakness is also nice (:.

[Belt]
Dyadian Dawn Solid life and res. "Enemys Ignited by an Attack Brun 35% faster" Is a multiplier to our burn dps, but the ignite duration gets also reduced by 35% which doesnt matter to much since we most likely shoot more often anyways.

[Boots]
Any rare boots with alot res, life and ms. we dont have many slots to get res capped so getting a as much res as possbile on boots helps alot.

[Amulet]
A rare amulet prefered with, Life, acc, fire and/or Lightning dmg, elemental dmg to attacks and what ever res is needed.

[Jewels]

Sudden Ignition allows a second ignite it basicly doubles our ignite dps!

Since most slots are locked we are accuracy starved Tempered Mind can give up to 600 accuracy which helps alot so i highly recomend one!
TemperedMindLocation

rare Jeweles mostly life, fire, lightning dmg and res to get capped.

ASCENDANCY

Only the first one is pretty much set it helps alot to sustain life and mana and makes the build feel alot smoother. After that you can change the order to your likes.

ElementalisVsTrickster

Elementalist might get a bit more damage in the end (didnt do the math) but the QoL Trickster offers is just too huge and made it the clear winner to me.

Patient Reaper offers great sustain for mapping don't underestimate the on kill effects they help alot to make the build feel smooth while mapping.
Prolonged Pain a straight damage boost
Weave the Arcane Helps alot to sustain mana on single target while we dont get the %mana on kill! since we are somewhat regulary using a movement skill its attack and cast speed which feels good especialy if you have a rather slow bow!
Swift Killer charge generation on kill, while mapping they have a near 100% up time, also power charges help quite a bit to keep Elemental Overload up. Not that usefull for single target though.

PASSIVES+PoB

Bandits
Kill All

PoB-Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/ffhHssC5
(EE is checked at full value, so be aware the dmg is slightly lower than shown!)

Passivetree
https://bit.ly/2tEz2TD

GEMS+LINKS

Main Damage Set Up
-Vaal burning arrow/burning arrow
+ burning damage
+ elemental damage with attacks
+ ignite proliferation
+ combustion
+ greater multiple projectiles for AoE /+ deadly ailments for single target

Movement Skill
Flame Dash
+Faste casting

OR
Blink Arrow
+ Faster Attacks

CWDT
cast when damage taken
+immortal call
+increased duration

Auras
Wrath

purity of elements
optional for elemental weakness maps

Elemental Overload
Orb of Storms
make sure its sockted in Malachai's Artifice!

Other usefull gems
Frostwall
good for elder fights to protect shaper

decoy totem
nice to have to lure bosses away.

Feel free to ask if there are any questions left!
Last edited by Shareware on Jul 7, 2018, 11:04:00 AM
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2018, 2:39:24 AM
Awesome build.I did an ignite fireball so basically the same but caster and a good sceptre.I want to see how far i can push the ignite now with a pyre a emberwake.Pyre is for general damage but ruins the prolif because of the explosions and ember for single target.Keep it up
Last edited by ronaldintzi on Jun 14, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
Hey. ive been thinking of this kind of build but some vids have made me think twice so i ran Reave as starter. cpl querys. ur thoughts on harness the void, i feel like that would b optimal XD also. i have around 8ex saved up now. b4 i buy should i go lioneyes with blackgleam or xophs in your opinion
Hey. ive been thinking of this kind of build but some vids have made me think twice so i ran Reave as starter. cpl querys. ur thoughts on harness the void, i feel like that would b optimal XD also. i have around 8ex saved up now. b4 i buy should i go lioneyes with blackgleam or xophs in your opinion
"
masamunee219 wrote:

harness the void does literly nothing for ignite. xoph's it the stronger bow.
Yah didnt know if it would or not. thanks man. also if it were u would u go the trickster or the elem route. or even a scion maybe idk.
can u post an elder fight? :O
"
lRioma wrote:
can u post an elder fight? :O

ye, probably will take a bit though im currently not activly trying to spawn elder.
buying the missing maps is a pain, i'll see what i can do.
5 link setup ?
"
willdiniz wrote:
5 link setup ?

would go with burning damage last since the other gems are somewhat required.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info