[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

"
Tasteey wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:
If this is a conversion build how much are you affected by having a 5L bow instead of 6L? 6L is crazy expensive right now

edit: I can afford either the 6L chin sol or the xoph amulet but not both. Suggestion?

Single target damage is fine, since it's socketed in the helmet, And clear the difference is, in t:13 + i might have to shoot twice over just once.

Imo go with 5l bow and xoph's. Use the link combo I have in current gear!
Dont wanna be that guy, but the Shaper DPS is not 4.6 million, it is 2.7 million with your current setup.
In your PoB you bumped your Elemental Hit Gem up to Level 26 AND socketed into the helmet, which leaves you with a Level 32 Elemental Hit which is not correct. Also you had Tailwind enabled.
ohhhh snap, im out. i can get 4-5m actually on a bf build
"
Dethe2 wrote:
Dont wanna be that guy, but the Shaper DPS is not 4.6 million, it is 2.7 million with your current setup.
In your PoB you bumped your Elemental Hit Gem up to Level 26 AND socketed into the helmet, which leaves you with a Level 32 Elemental Hit which is not correct. Also you had Tailwind enabled.

in the POB you need to match the gem levels to the helm, which is why it is set to 26. also, you need to look at TONS of modifiers, Chilled,Range,burning, ect. Yes the Number is with 100% perfect everything up. BUT that's to show potential on a boss. Tailwind is a mistake tho, thanks for pointing that out.'

That gear is tested and is owned.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
ohhhh snap, im out. i can get 4-5m actually on a bf build

BF is inflated numbers lol.
I'm sure this works, I'll just wait for a video is all. BF will take more ex from me to get gg gear, so hopefully you can get a video up soon, as I am able to buy just about everything.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
I'm sure this works, I'll just wait for a video is all. BF will take more ex from me to get gg gear, so hopefully you can get a video up soon, as I am able to buy just about everything.

Hoping to have trees and some videos up by tomorrow!
There's a jump in the passive tree with the pastebin link, call be a scrub but I don't understand.
"
Deathgice wrote:
There's a jump in the passive tree with the pastebin link, call be a scrub but I don't understand.

Its because of the ascendancy, All skill tree's are now posted!!!!
I'll try this build out today since BV is just no fun. I got the gear ready to go similar to your pob +6 helmet and all. One question though wasn't the dude right about the gem level? When you hover over elemental hit on the section where you choose attacks it says level 32 26+6. Dps is still insane though. Even if you tune it down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info